Blk/Blk 2002 GT Built/Supercharged

Riceater

Established Member
You could always have it shipped, only another $500 or so. And Im not sure, if they are, they were installed by the previous owner but ya, the brakes work great!

Riceater

Established Member
Update on the car.

I am posting under my brother's account (riceater).

I purchased this car from our father to help him out. Its a fantastic car, I love it. Id still consider selling it for the price listed if someone is serious ($12,000). Not willing to move on the price since it costs me nothing to keep it. I do have the receipts for the motor work and maintenance (roughly $10k~).

I do want to correct a couple things in the original post. It actually makes around 430whp~. The mileage is just under 80k, I think 79500~ at the moment. I'm not well versed in mustangs. I would say this car could really use aftermarket exhaust to open it up as well as an intercooler.

One thing I did add after I bought it was a head unit. It has a port for iPod hookup, etc. Great sound systems in these cars.

So if you're interested feel free to send me a pm. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Riceater

Established Member
Remember guys the motor, clutch, supercharger, belts, etc (just about everything in the engine / drivetrain) has been replaced or rebuilt within the last 3-5k miles. I know you wont be able to find another mustang as well maintained or cared for as this one.

Riceater

Established Member
Definitely exhaust. It's still on stock exhaust aside from the H-pipe. With that and a retune Id say you will be dangerously close to the 500 mark. (Ricer math).

Users who are viewing this thread