Blk/Blk 2002 GT Built/Supercharged

Riceater

Established Member
I am finally putting my immaculate 2002 Mustang GT up for sale. It has just over 80,000 miles on the odometer but looks like there's no more than maybe 5,000 due to the condition it's in. Car has been very well maintained throughout it's life and has either been garage kept or under a car cover for the minimal amounts of time it's had to be outside so I can on either my Evo or my Supra. Looking to get $12,000for this car, it's worth every penny and sounds very mean.

Here are some of the mods.
- Vortech S-trim Supercharger 14lb pulley
- Fully built VT Shortblock (forged rods/pistons, cobra crank)
- VT Stage 2 Blower Cams
- Titanium Springs and Retainers
- Mac O/R catback exhaust
- Had the car in a month or two ago and got the clutch replaced (will update with what kind as I forgot lol).
- 48lb/hr injectors
- MAF Extender
- 255lph Walbro Fuel Pump
- Tuned by Dave @ Injected Racing sometime ago (Diablosport tuner)
- Made 403rwhp maxed out the old injectors (hasn't been dyno'd since we installed the MAF Extender and 48llb injectors; however, we estimated somewhere around 430+rwhp).
- Lowered with a Mach1 Front lip as well.
- Upgraded all the buttons and knobs with silver steeda package.

Motor work from injected racing 3/7/2006
-Mahle P/R kit
-Cobra Crank
-ARP Bolts
-Oil pump w/ cryo gears
-VT stage 2 blower cams
-Valve springs with retainers
-Main bearings
-Ford Iron Block
-Head Dowels
-Head Gaskets
-Rear end cover w/ Seal
-Timing guide pins
-Dynotune w/ Predator
-Vavle job w/ two new valves and install springs
-shortblock assembly
Total: $6312.10

More work from injected racing 9/8/2006
Pistons
Supercharger Rebuild
Head Gaskets
Intake Gaskets
42lb Injectors
Total: $1430.60

New clutch from C.A.T.T w/ cable kit (spec stage 3, very stiff).
$1257.25

As well as a $450 receipt from ford for seals, gaskets, and belts replaced around 76k miles. Other receipts for smaller work included as well.

This car was bought back in 2004 with 67,000 miles on it so we haven't had a lot of seat time with it in the past 5-6 years that we've owned it. There is no lien on the car and title is in hand. Completely Clean Carfax report and I'll update with the VIN# later for those who need it.

If you'd like to check on my seller feedback and reliability just check Evolutionm.net and my screen name over there is "Whitepwr" and then on Supraforums.com I am "Riceater."

ON TO THE PICTURES!!!
Picture018.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture029.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

Picture391.jpg

mustang2.gif

mustang.gif

mustang1.gif

phoca_thumb_l_mustang4.jpg

Idle Video
[ame=http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/Riceater88/?action=view&current=MustangCamsIdling-1.flv]
th_MustangCamsIdling-1.jpg
[/ame]

Last edited:

Riceater

Established Member
I'm not currently looking for any trades and if the distance is a problem for someone I'm sure we can work something out. Don't let something like a mileage keep you from purchasing one of the nicest and cleanest Mustang GTs out there! :thumbsup:

Riceater

Established Member
Bump! Went and got this car washed the other night. Kind of made me wish it wasn't up for sale. It sounds great, looks damn good and gets a lot of attention. Someone will be very happy with this car! BTW the mileage is wrong. The car just rolled over to 77,000 miles. Sorry for the confusion.

- Tyler Gammon

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I talked with Tyler about the car for about two weeks. He is hard to get a hold of. It is his dads car. He told me he would take 11,500 for it. I told him if he would do that shipped i would take it. He said no.

He has no receipts of the work that was done. I did not want to start out upside down in a car that has no documentation on what was done. Somebody will get a good deal if you can put up with him and it all checks out.

Riceater

Established Member
I talked with Tyler about the car for about two weeks. He is hard to get a hold of. It is his dads car. He told me he would take 11,500 for it. I told him if he would do that shipped i would take it. He said no.

He has no receipts of the work that was done. I did not want to start out upside down in a car that has no documentation on what was done. Somebody will get a good deal if you can put up with him and it all checks out.

Yah you were lowballing the shit out of me and wanted me to drive 8 hours to you and back.. which means I would have had to take 2 cars out there to you for $1,500 less than what I was asking. Sorry, I'm not a delivery service. If you don't want it bad enough to drive down here and get it yourself or pay my asking price then I guess I won't be selling it. Plain and simple. And when I told you that I wasn't going to be able to go that low you said "OK well let me know when you change your mind" Like an arrogant asshole. Sorry but I don't have time for window shoppers, and that's all you were is an arrogant window shopper who just wanted to waste my time.

BTW I do have the receipt for all of the work done. It was in the glove box.. Kind of sickening how much all of this cost me but at least the new owner will know that only brand new quality parts were put in this car.

Just a word of advice.. if you lowball me, I won't even bother replying, it's just disrespectful. This car isn't costing me anything to keep in my garage at the moment so I don't NEED to sell but I would definitely like to so I can make room for my new C6. It was freshly detailed by my brother "iidetail.com" I believe they have pictures of it up on their website for anyone interested. It's been a while but I will lower the price to $12,000 OBO and see if I get any bites. This car hasn't been driven more than maybe 20 miles since I posted this thread up so hopefully someone here wants to get into an immaculate Mustang GT with plenty of pep under the hood to show up some of those Cobra boys for nearly twice the price! :rockon:

HERE'S A LINK TO SOME MORE RECENT PICTURES FROM A JUST A COUPLE MONTHS AGO AFTER IT WAS DETAILED! PAINT IS IN AMAZING CONDITION!
Gallery - Mustang GT

Last edited:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Nice car man, if you were interested in a trade, I'd consider letting my built Lightning go for this car... GL, $12k is MORE than fair I think...

Riceater

Established Member
Thanks man! I agree. Kinda looking to get rid of it quickly so hopefully someone out there realizes what a deal this is. This car has been very well taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread