Black GT500 with red stripes????

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
been thinking about taking the flat black stripe off my GT500 and putting a red one on. can y'all post some pics of both single and double red stripes on a black gt500?

adidasUNT8

Established Member
image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

Yellow Fever

Established Member
Honestly I like the flat black stripe on black better. It's different. I really prefer no stripes at all on GT500s - even more different.

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
Honestly I like the flat black stripe on black better. It's different. I really prefer no stripes at all on GT500s - even more different.

I REALLY hate those thin stripes like the car on the left in the post above yours.

I like the normal width stripes and stripeless about equally, depending on the color of the car/color combination.

thgt500

Established Member
i hate the thin stripes as well, just curious, why are they different widths.

Thin stripes with the black pin striping denotes a SVTPP car. Its a add on performance package. Springs, shocks, and struts. With everything these days coming with flat black stripes.... I like the difference. Recently had to remove mine from my car.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i like the flat black stripes but really like the black/red as well. maybe a super snake stripe in red? i prefer the super snake stripes over the standard lemans stripes.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Speaking of a Super Snake, anyone know where you can get a set of replica SS wheels. not really in the mood to pay 5k+ for the real deals. lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
wonder how an offset red or flat black stripe would look...kinda like the ACR vipers

adidasUNT8

Established Member
Thin stripes with the black pin striping denotes a SVTPP car. Its a add on performance package. Springs, shocks, and struts. With everything these days coming with flat black stripes.... I like the difference. Recently had to remove mine from my car.

What did you do to remove yours? The removal wheel on an electric drill?

Users who are viewing this thread