Black coupe and OW vert

gaspasr

Established Member
As some of you recall, I recently purchased my black coupe from V8DER. This past weekend I pulled out the DA and tackled some minor scratches and swirls it had. I took a few quick photos and wanted to share them. I am pretty ignorant to cameras. My knowledge consists of putting it to auto and letting it rip. My OW got a wax.
Btw, I had to remove the front tint to pass inspection:fm:

gaspasr

Established Member
Nice pair of Terminator's!! :beer:

Going to put the tint back on?

Thank you, sir!!

Going to put "legal" tint on soon. I wish I could go with that super dark tint that V8DER had but I would likely attract a lot of attention from the cops around here.

1sttimesvtowner

Established Member
This sums up the two terminators in my town. Those are some good looking cobras you have! Definitely jealous! My wife happened to see your white convertible and now wants one. Idk if I should thank you or be mad. Hahahaha

Last edited:

Avispa

Established Member
Thank you, sir!!

Going to put "legal" tint on soon. I wish I could go with that super dark tint that V8DER had but I would likely attract a lot of attention from the cops around here.

Kinda partial to the convertible myself, not to mention the stock wheels :beer:

I got pulled over by HPD a few years ago and the officer actually put a tint meter on my door window. :fm: Ok, stop me for speeding. I get it. No current registration or inspection, ok, write me up. But a freakin' TINT METER? (I was legal BTW) This officer was just trying to make a point, not charge an offender. I took him to court and he lost, on an improperly written complaint! Karma is a bi*ch, officers!

Last edited:

gaspasr

Established Member
This sums up the two terminators in my town. Those are some good looking cobras you have! Definitely jealous! My wife happened to see your white convertible and now wants one. Idk if I should thank you or be mad. Hahahaha

I hope you find one man. Sure is nice cruising around with the top down.:beer:

1sttimesvtowner

Established Member
There a white convertible in my town. I wasn't sure I liked them until I saw one in person and was blown away. What type of rims are on your black cobra?

b_dike

Established Member
I'll take the black one all day, best looking rims for a black cobra hands down. Ok, ya the white one looks really good too. Alright who am I kidding, terminators look good in any color. Fine, ill just say it, yes im a little jelly right now... :bowdown: ... now I think I need a second one.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Beautiful cars, the black one is my favorite Terminator of all time!! Thats a beautiful home you have there, looks like you have 5 total garage spaces to park in....must be hard to decide where to park em after a cruise, lol.

gaspasr

Established Member
I eyed the black car since 2011 when V8DER posted a thread w pictures. I always thought to myself that if he ever sold it, I would want it. And want it bad. Thanks to SVTP, I was the first to message him one evening when he was thinking about putting it up for sale. I will certaintly take good care of it like he did. My OW was my first toy after so many years of studying. It's very clean but not as clean as the black one :banana:I don't think i will ever get rid of them. I have 2 boys that will enjoy them too.

Garage is only a 3 car. Will need a bigger garage soon.

Users who are viewing this thread