Black Chrome 17" FR500's In stock!!

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I've been thinking about those wheels, for a long time.

Do you guys have the nitto DR's to fit the back of these, in 305 or 315?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do you guys match prices on these rims? Can you give me the PN for them?

We don't match prices on the Black Chrome wheels as they are very hard to get and offered in small quantities. Most other people who advertise "Black Chrome" don't have these wheels. They are painted and buffed to give off a black chrome look but not real chromed wheels like these.

Do you give the discounts to members of the forum?

We do offer discounts depending on the item and what type of room we have to work with. If there's room we're more than willing to work with you. If not then there's not much we can do.

Thanks, Jared

I've been thinking about those wheels, for a long time.

Do you guys have the nitto DR's to fit the back of these, in 305 or 315?

We sell all Nitto size tires. Take a look on the site and see if there's a size that you like. If you're unsure and need further assistance just give us a call and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Can you PM me a price for the 17X9/10.5" shipped to 27607?

Just follow the links for pricing. Shipping is free however there's no discounts available on Black Chrome right now as availability of them is very limited.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jared

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-17094/fr50017x105bc-fr500-17x105-deep-dish-wheel-replica-black-chrome.html
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-17093/fr50017x9bc-fr500-17x9-wheel-replica-black-chrome.html

TRBO VNM

jared, do you have any of these in stock?

if so, I need a set. 17x9 and 17x10.5. I will email over the order. they are a drop ship

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
jared, do you have any of these in stock?

if so, I need a set. 17x9 and 17x10.5. I will email over the order. they are a drop ship

Out of stock at the moment. We're expecting a container of them this week but haven't seen anything show up yet.

Jared

T.Bone

Established Member
If these come in can you let me know. Just canceled my order because I thought it was going to be at least 30 days before they came in.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread