Black Chrome 17" FR500's In stock!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We've got some 17x9" and 17x10.5" Black Chrome FR500's in stock with same day shipping for anyone that's interested. If you have never seen the Black Chrome we offer you won't even understand how good these look.

Give us a call if you're interested and we'll sort you out with an awesome price and ship them for Free!!

Thanks, Jared

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Thanks, would you M/T 315/35/17 with thos FR500 fit on my 04 cobra vert without rolling the fender? I intend on putting a lowering kit also

Thanks

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks, would you M/T 315/35/17 with thos FR500 fit on my 04 cobra vert without rolling the fender? I intend on putting a lowering kit also

Thanks

The 315's will indeed fit on these rims and not rub the fender. There's a bunch of guys out there running them on 10.5's without any issues. You may want to check clearance on the IRS Subframe bolt to make sure it's not going to rub. If it does you'll need to replace those with the low profile bolts or run a spacer. To my knowledge though neither are needed but I figure I would just throw it out there.

Lastly,
No one has the 315's now. They've been on national backorder for months. We expect them late this month or in Feb some time.

Let me know if you have any other issues. Thanks, Jared

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Thanks Jared, I will contact you to perchas that combo when you have the tires, is there a way for me to know when you will have them in stock? can you pm me when you have them

Thanks for your time:beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Check these babies out!

fr50018x9bcsg5.jpg

fr50018x10bceh2.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We are currently out of the 18's. We are trying to get some sets as soon as possible, but right now it will be a couple weeks until told otherwise.

Dreamcometrue,

We will post up when the Tires become available. They have been on backorder for a while now, we will make sure everyone knows they are back in stock.

Thanks,

Matt

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We are currently out of the 18's. We are trying to get some sets as soon as possible, but right now it will be a couple weeks until told otherwise.

Dreamcometrue,

We will post up when the Tires become available. They have been on backorder for a while now, we will make sure everyone knows they are back in stock.

Thanks,

Matt

You think I'm supposed to believe this is really you posting before 9am on a Saturday? LOL

You coming to Yoga tomorrow?:-D

wizdawg

aka... Brian
Established Member
Whos the manufacture the black chrome fr500s you sell? Any pics with them on cars? Specifically sonic blue?

You sell black chrome lug nuts to match?

Last edited:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Jared sold me his personal set brand new. The fr500's are nice. You dont need black chrome lugs. The chrome lugs match fine.

l_6344bd7d989209f1c7ed94419e2f7c27.jpg

l_8b38e564a097d77b65939a6786eda7f2.jpg

Last edited:

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
You must mean they look fine on the black chrome wheels. They cant match being one is chrome and the other black chrome.

No they are both black chrome, its just the camera angle. Thats why everyone says you need to see them in person to truly appreciate them. A camera cannot capture the amazing look of them, unless you got a really expensive one.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I want a set of 18x9 and 18x10 in black chrome for my COMP O vert.

Order them online and they'll ship tomorrow. We've got 1 set left and then they go on backorder for another 3 weeks or so. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread