Black 03 Cobra, Pics Of A Couple New Additions

Jefe

Established Member
Isos still in? I bet it will settle a little lower than that over the next few weeks...

How long did it take start to finish on the springs? Looks great!

EVO-lution

Established Member
car looks amazing man. those r the Cobra R's aint they? I had them on my 99 with the blacked out tails with the chrome inserts. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

JWSnake

Established Member
nice too see someone doing something different for once. looks great man.
That's what I was kind of shooting for. Thanks man.

Isos still in? I bet it will settle a little lower than that over the next few weeks...

How long did it take start to finish on the springs? Looks great!
Isos still in. And I'm hoping it will settle a little more too, I like how it sits, but I really wouldn't mind it a little lower. Start to finish wasn't bad, probably around four hours. The most time consuming part was getting the springs out. When we started cutting them, we used my buddy's cutter, and it took us like an hour to get one cut. So I bought a tool from Lowe's, cut the last 3 within 10 minutes haha.

car looks amazing man. those r the Cobra R's aint they? I had them on my 99 with the blacked out tails with the chrome inserts. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yep Cobra R's. Usually a no-no on Terminators, but these were deep dished and black so I thought it might look good. I think we both have pretty good taste :beer:

Last edited:

JWSnake

Established Member
What tool did you buy from Lowes?

Porter Cable 7.5 Amp Angle Grinder. It was like 45 bucks, but I HIGHLY recommend it if you're gonna cut springs. It chopped through them like butter.

a5ghew.jpg

JWSnake

Established Member
How would stock springs settle ? They've been under load as long as the car's been built.

I don't know. But I know that the car sits lower now than it did 10 days ago when the car was first put back on the ground after putting the springs back in.

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
Looks great. Not a fan of the chrome lip usually but it looks really good. I thought about doing it on my car but didn't know how it would look.

JWSnake

Established Member
Looks great. Not a fan of the chrome lip usually but it looks really good. I thought about doing it on my car but didn't know how it would look.
Thanks. I think most wheels look pretty good on SB, I'm sure they would have looked good.

JWSnake

Established Member
Looks great! How do you like the Michelins??
Thanks man. I like them, they aren't the PS2's, they are the other style that they don't make anymore. I like the tread pattern, and they are awesome for a street tire.

Oh BTW, thanks again for the help with the HID's :beer:

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
i was curious about those. i was thinkin all flat black fr5's but ive been eyeing those as well. i just need to paint my car then ill make a decicion i guess.

JWSnake

Established Member
i was curious about those. i was thinkin all flat black fr5's but ive been eyeing those as well. i just need to paint my car then ill make a decicion i guess.

Yeah I like them, not many people have them either.

Users who are viewing this thread