Black 03 Cobra, Pics Of A Couple New Additions

JWSnake

Established Member
Recently put on black 18" deep dish wheels, 18 X 9 and 18 X 10 with 315/30/18 Michelin Pilot Sports out back. Also cut the stock springs this past week. I'm not a great photographer and don't have a stellar camera either, but here they are.

ei8hvc.jpg

2yjvt4j.jpg

6t05r5.jpg

10xsyzb.jpg

208k603.jpg

Last edited:

SVTLink

US ARMY SCOUT
Established Member
Cobra looks great, I like the small accents that really make it sound out (chrome lip and chorme inserts).

How does your car ride now with the cut springs? Might need to take off a little more to get more of a rake effect. Then again thats just me. Car looks great bro

- J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You did a great job. I like those wheels with your black paint. Just enough bright work to accent the black. The stainless bumper inserts go really well with the package, too. And another lowered stance example that asks the age old question, "why didn't the factory do this"? LOL! Awesome car!

Chris06GT

Established Member
Looks sinister with the black wheels...Like the taillights and the bumper inserts as well...Looks good man, nice job...

JWSnake

Established Member
Cobra looks great, I like the small accents that really make it sound out (chrome lip and chorme inserts).

How does your car ride now with the cut springs? Might need to take off a little more to get more of a rake effect. Then again thats just me. Car looks great bro

- J
Thanks man. It rides pretty much the same as it did before I cut them. And I know what you mean, but its my daily driver so I kind of just did an even conservative drop all around.

You did a great job. I like those wheels with your black paint. Just enough bright work to accent the black. The stainless bumper inserts go really well with the package, too. And another lowered stance example that asks the age old question, "why didn't the factory do this"? LOL! Awesome car!
Haha thanks, and you're exactly right, just 3/4 less of a coil all the way around would have been a nice factory stance, I mean it still doesn't scrape on anything, or at least not anything more than it did before I cut them.

Looks sinister with the black wheels...Like the taillights and the bumper inserts as well...Looks good man, nice job...
Thanks bro :beer:

JWSnake

Established Member
murdered, nice!

Very nice good job.
Thanks fellas.

I love the way the wheels look on your car!!:beer:
Thanks man! It was kind of a gamble.. haven't seen these much on Terminators and wasn't sure how it would look, but I wanted a black rim with a deep dish, and didn't want FR500s or Bullitts, and can't afford CCWs right now. I think they turned out pretty well, I like them cause you don't see them too often.

x0lizzbeth0x

Nada.
Established Member
it looks extremely clean - and i have always loved the inserts. looks really good - i like that it is all coordinated. lol

Users who are viewing this thread