BITCOIN

C2tuck

Established Member
it hasn't been on there long, and i think they're adding it to webull tmr...so i'm not pulling out just yet(hehehe)

Ima let it ride for the time being. Have a sell order already for 1/4 of what I’m holding set for .001 that’ll be over $100k to me if it hits.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Justice Department creates national cryptocurrency enforcement team

• The U.S. Justice Department forms a national cryptocurrency enforcement team (NCET) to investigate and prosecute criminal misuses of cryptocurrency and claw back the illicit proceeds from those crimes.
  • The team will particularly focus on crimes committed by virtual currency exchanges, mixing and tumbling services, and money laundering actors.
  • The team will also assist in tracing and recovery of assets lost to fraud and extortion, including cryptocurrency payments to ransomware groups.
  • "Today we are launching the National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team to draw on the Department’s cyber and money laundering expertise to strengthen our capacity to dismantle the financial entities that enable criminal actors to flourish — and quite frankly to profit — from abusing cryptocurrency platforms," said Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco in a statement.
  • The new team will bring together the expertise of the DOJ Criminal Division's Money Laundering and Asset Recovery Section, Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section, and other sections in the division, with experts detailed from U.S. Attorneys' Offices.
  • Bitcoin (BTC-USD) trades at ~$54.1K on Thursday after touching as high as $55.6K on Wednesday.
  • In June, the DOJ recovered $2.3M in bitcoin from the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack and in August, Poly Network retrieved the remaining assets from a $611Mcryptocurrency hack.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Shiba Inu coin market cap soars over $13B just days after Elon Musk tweet

• Shiba Inu (SHIB-USD +50.1%), a cryptocurrency founded last year by an anonymous person who goes by Ryoshi, surges nearly 370% just days after Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO Elon Musk tweeted a picture of his puppy, Floki.
  • The token uses a meme of the Shiba Inu breed of Japanese hunting dogs and; recall that in May, dogecoin (DOGE-USD -1.2%), also represented by a Shiba Inu, dropped after Musk's "hustle" comment on Saturday Night Live but then drove up on his positive tweet days later.
  • SHIB, which is described on its website as "a decentralized meme token that evolved into a vibrant ecosystem," continues to soar on Thursday as its market capitalization reaches about $13.6B, compared with just under $3.2B a day before Musk came out with his tweet on Oct. 3.
  • This places Shiba Inu (SHIB-USD) as the 14th largest crypto by market cap, behind Uniswap (UNI-USD +3.6%), according to data from CoinMarketCap.
  • Another alt coin, SafeMoon (SAFEMOON-USD +10.1%), also climbs on Thursday amid a general broad rally in the two largest cryptos, bitcoin (BTC-USD +2.3%) and ethereum (ETH-USD +3.1%).
  • SafeMoon, which now has a market cap of just over $1B, saw some bullish price action at the end of August ahead of its wallet release.
  • On Wednesday, bitcoin surged to its highest level since mid-May, retaking $1T market cap.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
sold my SHIB...did a 5x and couldn't resist the profits.

Having said that...the entire crypto market cap looks ready to pamp

FBGbO9pVIAo4-eX

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I love that every time we talk crypto

weather just hops on Google .. finds info .. tells us good luck.

we are legit batting 100 for 100 so far on shib, Eth , lite , bit , Doge

and it’s just “ good luck. You’re obviously an emotional investor. I retired at 55. Crypto is fake “

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the Shib hype guys. Put some in for the hell of it. Made $2K with this pump. Kind of kicking myself in the ass for pulling the profits and putting some into Doge and ADA (though ADA took off a bit today)

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Thanks for the Shib hype guys. Put some in for the hell of it. Made $2K with this pump. Kind of kicking myself in the ass for pulling the profits and putting some into Doge and ADA (though ADA took off a bit today)

that was likely a good move on your part...some are saying DOGE is next

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

and it’s just “ good luck. You’re obviously an emotional investor. I retired at 55. Crypto is fake “

Of course I wish everyone investing good luck, making money is good.

I already said I think crypto still has room to run with all the stimulus sloshing around.

Crypto to me is like finding that smoking hot Thai girl and then getting the weiner surprise back at the hotel room. It was great until it wasn't.

I'll stick with my boring run of the mill stocks for people in my risk group.

Fat Boss

Established Member

And yet you keep coming back to the thread that he made, and that you know what is in it, like a dog that sees a squirrel running along the fence.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
And yet you keep coming back to the thread that he made, and that you know what is in it, like a dog that sees a squirrel running along the fence.

It’s like CNN.. you know what they will say. But you need a good laugh

98SVTContour98

Established Member
if anyone else is feeling froggy...I'm going to try to jump in this one tomorrow, new project on Solana, first exchange listing is tomorrow on Kucoin....must use a VPN to join Kucoin

Users who are viewing this thread