BITCOIN

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm calling it...put your money in Shiba...short, med to long term buy.
How many did you buy. For shits and giggles I threw $100 at it last week and it bought me 10M.
But I'm up over 330%
Gonna throw a few more hundred at it, it's trending down a little right now.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
How many did you buy. For shits and giggles I threw $100 at it last week and it bought me 10M.
But I'm up over 330%

looks like it might make its way back to the 2400-2200 range...that would be a good buy zone it seems

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
But I'm up over 330%
I bought 6K before the hit...was at 13 the next day. Pulled out mostly then went back in. Have about 5K in now.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
if anyone else is feeling froggy...I'm going to try to jump in this one tomorrow, new project on Solana, first exchange listing is tomorrow on Kucoin....must use a VPN to join Kucoin

JFC, only a 100million supply of coins?
assets%2F-Mhnuxl_JJL9_BLEyfFB%2F-Ml99-rSPlVidnTm2KK7%2F-Ml9VyC7Tw6Qapy14ftw%2FTokenomics%20(1).png

quad

Established Member
JFC, only a 100million supply of coins?
assets%2F-Mhnuxl_JJL9_BLEyfFB%2F-Ml99-rSPlVidnTm2KK7%2F-Ml9VyC7Tw6Qapy14ftw%2FTokenomics%20(1).png
ZCash only has a max supply of 21 million w/ 12.81 million minted. I mined it back in the day. Still have it. It is still way below its previous ATH achieved early in 2018.

What is Zcash​

ZCash (ZEC) is a fully anonymous and decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency. Transactions on its proof of work blockchain are untraceable because of zero-knowledge cryptography. It was created in response to, their words, bitcoin’s flaws. It uses the same algorithm as bitcoin but then in combination with semi-transparent processing, to avoid the transparency of bitcoin. The user transaction data is revealed selectively.

The goal of ZCash​

Zcash is developed to overcome bitcoin’s privacy “flaws” and uses zero-knowledge proofs to verify and validate transactions. ZCash’s blockchain aims to provide practical utility for businesses and large organizations interested in systems that combine the benefits of blockchain technology with privacy.

Who started ZCash​

In 2016, ZCash was founded by Zooko Wilcox-O’Hearn in response to demands for an open financial system with added privacy features. Zcash’s roots lie in Zerocoin, which was developed in the 1980s; ZCash was initially launched as Zerocash back in 2014.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
ZCash only has a max supply of 21 million w/ 12.81 million minted. I mined it back in the day. Still have it. It is still way below its previous ATH achieved early in 2018.

What is Zcash​

ZCash (ZEC) is a fully anonymous and decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency. Transactions on its proof of work blockchain are untraceable because of zero-knowledge cryptography. It was created in response to, their words, bitcoin’s flaws. It uses the same algorithm as bitcoin but then in combination with semi-transparent processing, to avoid the transparency of bitcoin. The user transaction data is revealed selectively.

The goal of ZCash​

Zcash is developed to overcome bitcoin’s privacy “flaws” and uses zero-knowledge proofs to verify and validate transactions. ZCash’s blockchain aims to provide practical utility for businesses and large organizations interested in systems that combine the benefits of blockchain technology with privacy.

Who started ZCash​

In 2016, ZCash was founded by Zooko Wilcox-O’Hearn in response to demands for an open financial system with added privacy features. Zcash’s roots lie in Zerocoin, which was developed in the 1980s; ZCash was initially launched as Zerocash back in 2014.

I'm familiar with Zcash...I was expecting this SOLR project to have like 100billion coins like alot of these other chitcoins do...IF this is a legit projecct, and it becomes decently popular...I think it could hit $5 per coin....the public IDO went for 30cents per coin.

I'll see what it lists for on tomorrow's public listing on kucoin...if it's under $1, I might try to play it, releases at 7am EST i believe.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It's tough to call peak and get out at just the right time. Good Luck.
We get greedy. The last time this happened I just rode it out and lost out. This time after it went from 6k to around 13K I cashed my 6k and moved the rest into Bitcoin. I later moved a little back into Shiba so about 5k in there now which I'll leave.

cobracide

Established Member
We get greedy. The last time this happened I just rode it out and lost out. This time after it went from 6k to around 13K I cashed my 6k and moved the rest into Bitcoin. I later moved a little back into Shiba so about 5k in there now which I'll leave.
I hear that, have some AMD that I have to sell, SinTel looks to have a good 12000 series CPU. Time to take some profit, protect the portfolio and diversify. I'm way to heavy into AMD after the run up from 12 to 106.

MG0h3

Established Member
Maybe Covid fried my brain, but I can’t see my purchase price of Shib on Coinbase pro.

Just says limit but and the amount I hold.

Platform limitation or am I not looking in the right spot?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cobracide

Established Member
Maybe Covid fried my brain, but I can’t see my purchase price of Shib on Coinbase pro.

Just says limit but and the amount I hold.

Platform limitation or am I not looking in the right spot?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Did you specify a "LIMIT" trade? If that's the case, it may not have executed.

Users who are viewing this thread