Established Member
if you are looking to long a popular Alt

FAQ6DgrUYAg2DhM

EDIT, it's already running

FBChmF7UcAAc6YL

quad

Established Member
$10k in 90 days is my guess
Bitcoin dropped to a low of about $2,946 on September 15 of 2017. By December 11 it went to a high of $20,089! That's a 6.81x in a little less than 90 days!

Now granted that was the blow off top and we might see a different situation for Ethereum in 2021.

BTC HISTORY.JPG

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
How is a trillion dollar coin any different than Zimbabwe printing a 100 trillion dollar note? This just paves the way for hyperinflation? What do you think?

I think they are testing the waters to see if how big a panic it would generate. There are people over on seeking alpha who say they can print as much as they want to and nothing will happen.

If they did it and the system didn't implode, many other countries would attempt to copy and then it would implode, LOL.

The reaction could be delayed, it isn't readily apparent to me how the deep money would react.

Now excuse me while I go order a book on subsistence farming off Amazon.

quad

Established Member
Your salary will go up. I saw this happen in South Africa. It was not hyperinflation but the Rand went from parity with the Dollar in the 1980s to 15 today. At peak it was around 18.79 last year. So it has strengthened the past year.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
Looks like Shiba still has life in it. Put about 900 in it in the middle of the night....lol. BTC is looking pretty good right now also. :)

I can’t have Binance anymore since TX doesn’t allow it.

Not sure when Coinbase added Shib but dropped 1250 on that yesterday. Up 20% but just gonna leave it be.

Tried getting in back in May but couldn’t.

Have to admit I’ve been lazy on all my stocks.

No house or car payment so haven’t had much incentive but need to kick myself in gear.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
it hasn't been on there long, and i think they're adding it to webull tmr...so i'm not pulling out just yet(hehehe)

Users who are viewing this thread