Birthday present

gofast15

Established Member
jealous much?

move along and stop pissing in this thread whiny baby.

congrats op. Next car on my list is either an r8 or lightly used 720. As much as I’d love the sheer power of the 720, I think the r8 would be better suited in Wisconsin and round out my Audi R collection. Sweet ride
Thanks , gen2 R8 hands down over 720S in Wisconsin . I lived in MI before so last 2 cars were AWD [ GTR, R8] , I put 25K miles on a GTR and 10K miles on R8 . I really liked my GTR ,had it for 3 years but R8 is on another level . R8 was very fun car to drive , that V10 exhaust/ engine noise was insane , bulletproof car that I put 10K hard miles on without a single issue.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Thanks , gen2 R8 hands down over 720S in Wisconsin . I lived in MI before so last 2 cars were AWD [ GTR, R8] , I put 25K miles on a GTR and 10K miles on R8 . I really liked my GTR ,had it for 3 years but R8 is on another level . R8 was very fun car to drive , that V10 exhaust/ engine noise was insane , bulletproof car that I put 10K hard miles on without a single issue.

I had a feeling you’d say that. I drive my gtr all winter long, and plan to again this year, along with my rs3. I’d drive the r8 in the winter too. Congrats, and enjoy

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Jealous?? Lmao.. yep, im jealous. You dont know a thing about me crack-boy. You must be another who enjoys their shit being pushed.

Yeah, you sound like a jealous, whiny baby by your comments. I don’t need to know anything about you to make that assumption. Classic homophobic deflection statement thrown in at the end to confirm your own sexual confusion. Say hi to your gerbil for everyone.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, you sound like a jealous, whiny baby by your comments. I don’t need to know anything about you to make that assumption. Classic homophobic deflection statement thrown in at the end to confirm your own sexual confusion. Say hi to your gerbil for everyone.

Nice Sharpie! Good to know you have all of us Poors figured out.

kaz109

Established Member
Nice ride OP.... Don't mind the jealously. As you are aware it comes with the territory.

Only on SVTP is there ppl that want to compare the pos mustang they own to an R8 or 720s lol....even funnier knows the guy with the R8 actually runs while said faster mustang is garage parked .

Your R8 was a monster as well , great upgrade. Btw accounting to some you had a Nazi car while they were driving around in a MAGA vehicle. Looks like to still fell short to reach the level of the mighty MAGA model hahahahaha....I couldn't even type that with out laughing

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Btw accounting to some you had a Nazi car while they were driving around in a MAGA vehicle. Looks like to still fell short to reach the level of the mighty MAGA model hahahahaha....I couldn't even type that with out laughing

1.gif

How many times you gonna edit that post to get the damn words out of your mouth? Stop eating crayon tips and focus.

Users who are viewing this thread