Birthday present

gofast15

Established Member
Did a quick hit after work . Car needs tires , these stock 2 year old Pirrelli tires don't work very well any more . It spins tires when it hits full boost around 60 mph . It still run pretty decent 60-130mph
Screenshot_20201014-190801_dragy.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
R8 made so many fruitcakes like you with high RWD cars look stupid. Stick to politics or take your garage queen out once a while that might refresh your brain a bit

Well.. hopefully you can get this one to trap in the 150s (should be easy).. You might have my interest at that point.

That R8 was a steaming turd that my poor-man's mustang would have bitch slapped in reverse.

:YAWN:

gofast15

Established Member
Well.. hopefully you can get this one to trap in the 150s (should be easy).. You might have my interest at that point.

That R8 was a steaming turd that my poor-man's mustang would have bitch slapped in reverse.

:YAWN:
Been there done that many times , keyboard warriors like you are usually a very easy kill on a street or any no prep racing . it's a 12 second car on a street , my wifes land yacht would probably beat it on the street.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Been there done that many times , keyboard warriors like you are usually a very easy kill on a street or any no prep racing . it's a 12 second car on a street , my wifes land yacht would probably beat it on the street.

That's interesting coming from the sharpie who doesn't know the different between being fast and quick in the 1/4.

Youre a real racing scholar!

gofast15

Established Member
That's interesting coming from the sharpie who doesn't know the different between being fast and quick in the 1/4.

Youre a real racing scholar!
Why are you mad , your Chinese turbos took a shit again ? Take your garage quean out and have some fun

68gtscode

Established Member
That has to be the nicest birthday present anyone could hope to receive! I Need to show this to my wife. Anyhow, that 2.55 60-100 time is amazing! Congrats on the new toy..

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Why are you mad , your Chinese turbos took a shit again ? Take your garage quean out and have some fun

That last thing i am is mad. I love the 720... its a huge upgrade. Im just afraid it might be too much for your novice hands.

68gtscode

Established Member
^ I'm not sure how you guys got started down this path, but the best solution IMO would be for you to buy a Draggy and let your TT Stang speak for itself... may the best car win! :)

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Did a quick hit after work . Car needs tires , these stock 2 year old Pirrelli tires don't work very well any more . It spins tires when it hits full boost around 60 mph . It still run pretty decent 60-130mph
View attachment 1667221
What is the stock record for 60-130? I always thought the 720's can do it in low 5's. Thats fast af for a stock car. Its competition for the liter sport bikes!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
That last thing i am is mad. I love the 720... its a huge upgrade. Im just afraid it might be too much for your novice hands.

jealous much?

move along and stop pissing in this thread whiny baby.

congrats op. Next car on my list is either an r8 or lightly used 720. As much as I’d love the sheer power of the 720, I think the r8 would be better suited in Wisconsin and round out my Audi R collection. Sweet ride

blk02edge

Established Member
jealous much?

congrats op. Next car on my list is either an r8 or lightly used 720. As much as I’d love the sheer power of the 720, I think the r8 would be better suited in Wisconsin and round out my Audi R collection. Sweet ride
It the same thing OP did to another so... Eye for an eye.

gofast15

Established Member
That has to be the nicest birthday present anyone could hope to receive! I Need to show this to my wife. Anyhow, that 2.55 60-100 time is amazing! Congrats on the new toy..
Thanks , it was still spinning around 60mph so that can be improved

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
jealous much?

Jealous?? Lmao.. yep, im jealous. You dont know a thing about me crack-boy. You must be another who enjoys their shit being pushed.

gofast15

Established Member
What is the stock record for 60-130? I always thought the 720's can do it in low 5's. Thats fast af for a stock car. Its competition for the liter sport bikes!
I've seen couple of stock once dip into 4s . They average mid to low 5s which is nice . weather is cooling off and I just ordered R888R tires so we will see how that goes . its crazy to think that my GTR run 10.0 at 136mph but 60-130mph on the car was 6.7sec

Users who are viewing this thread