Birminham (AL) police beat unconscious suspect caught on video

MUSTANGRIDAH

Established Member
Screw cops, from my experience they are all (vast majority) power hungry, insecure people.
This does not apply to the very small percentage that are not.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
While I wouldn't be the first to buy them a beer, I'd buy them a couple of cases. Anyone stupid enough to run from 4-5 cruisers and try to avoid spike strips should expect he's in more trouble than 'What's your hurry mister'. I'm not for beating him if he's already dead or out of it [waste of time and effort]. Let him wake up and then hit him. Ron White has a great line for this guy, 'You can't fix stupid'. I believe that chase happened near a Toys'rus store, would have been a whole different story if he jumped a curb, hit a 5 year old and the kids expecting mom. The police wouldn't have done enough then. I'm not for giving a police officer a free pass because of the emotions, but they done a fairly good job all things considered. I believe they should be punished for hiding the video from supervisors for almost a year and editing it, but then again who can blame them. They still lost their jobs.

Last edited:

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Uhhhh, this one is tough to call. Intense chase in which he OBVIOUSLY attempts to KILL a police officer. They are only human and their emotions and adrenalin got the best of them. I highly doubt any officer would hold their composure on that one.

Btw, I also think what we see isnt the first attempt at running down an officer in this chase. These guys looked REALLY pissed.

couldn't agree any more.. was totally uncalled for, but any of us would do the same thing if we were in their shoes

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Screw cops, from my experience they are all (vast majority) power hungry, insecure people.
This does not apply to the very small percentage that are not.

you are a idiot, this is coming from someone who has no actual experience from the police force.. except for tickets i presume

Users who are viewing this thread