Bilstein Drag series shocks and struts

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
I have had Strange on two cars. Bilsteins are quieter on the street. My old roomie had Lakewood 90/10s. They were quiet on the street, but were very very soft in turns. I've also had Tokicos RB3026 drag struts and factory 03 Cobra Bilsteins. The drag series Bilsteins have been the best balance of performance, zero noise, and streetability of any package I have tried to date.

Thanks for reporting back, going to order some for my car.

Hoss331

Established Member
Can you measure the tube diameter, I need to know if these are the same 2" dia as the factory 03-04 bilsteins? I have MM coilovers and dont want to change them if i dont have too.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Those bilsteins are for a SRA correct? I think someone mentioned that already. I can't find one for a Bilstein drag shock for the rear. Anyone know if they make it? I'm going to look into those adjustable viking shocks too.

03Steve

Established Member
Can you measure the tube diameter, I need to know if these are the same 2" dia as the factory 03-04 bilsteins? I have MM coilovers and dont want to change them if i dont have too.

I can, but you may get quicker results directly from Bilstein. I am busy with other cars that will be racing in the GT500/Terminator Shootout in Bowling Green in less than a week.

Those bilsteins are for a SRA correct? I think someone mentioned that already. I can't find one for a Bilstein drag shock for the rear. Anyone know if they make it? I'm going to look into those adjustable viking shocks too.

Back in the day we would use solid axle shocks on IRS. Turn the shock 90 degrees at the lower control arm and shim out with 3/4" washers.

03Steve

Established Member
Bump, ran again with these and 275 Pros last night. Dead hooking every time, and work terrific on the street. No adjustments, they just work.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
That's good to hear, I'm going to run these when I save up some coin. Thanks for keeping us updated

03Steve

Established Member
9.62 with a footbrake 1.37 60' this weekend

[video=youtube;9JBIbLkQZF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JBIbLkQZF8[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread