BilletProShop wants to work for you!!!

BilletProShop

Established Member
Hey guys,
like the title says, we at BilletProShop are always looking to design , fab and market items for the Mustang community,
but surely with all the enthusiasts that are part of this great forum, some of you have ideas of certain products that you would like to see become available,
it can be performance , appearance or anything that comes to mind
surely some of yous have ideas, just post them and we will see what we can do

thanks
Sylvain
BilletProShop.com
Home of the fastest TVS GT500!!!!!!

Last edited:

DaFreak

Established Member
Hi Sylvain,

This my sound radical but it would be cool to have eaton and tvs blower case upgrade choices. VMP will be offering something similar for the tvs soon. Being able to buy just the case (no rotor pack) seems like a good bang for the buck mod.

Thanks,
Jeff

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Hi Sylvain,

This my sound radical but it would be cool to have eaton and tvs blower case upgrade choices. VMP will be offering something similar for the tvs soon. Being able to buy just the case (no rotor pack) seems like a good bang for the buck mod.

Thanks,
Jeff

The trinity case has already been proven to out flow the rotor packs....1300CFM or 1,000 crank HP in a modded form. Trinity blowers COMPLETE run anywhere from $1500-$1800 then you contact BPS and have it modded...you could always sell the rotor packs / elbow etc to recoupe a bunch of cash as well if you already have a basic TVS. So basically you end up with exactly what u asked for at a much cheaper cost...cant beat that!!!!

I have this very item on my car as does Sylvain and Jim Larocca so the flow and data is there to back up the claims ... my first time out will probably be MIR's NMRA event so we will have some great data when we get back. Hopefully a stack of single digit time slips as well. On top of that...when I get back from MIR im going to put a bone stock trinity case on my car to further collect data to show actual gains because I added cams at the same time I added the blower to my car...sylvain and Jim also changed a few items as well so a true quick swap on the dyno will give actual hard data.

Sylvain is also gunning to be the first 8 second TVS 6spd car with this modded blower in place....stay tuned.

Last edited:

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi Sylvain,

Thanks,
Jeff

The m122 case on the GT500 is actually pretty good as-is, hence why porting of that era blower really never took off like it did for 03/04 cobras. The stock m112 case on the cobras was pretty restricted. If it can be done for the right cost though, its a neat idea ;).

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Though I have one already, I think a lot of 10+ guys/gals would like a nice quality strut brace. The FRPP one I have is no longer produced (?) I think that may go a long way as you see the new 5.0 comes with it as well as the newer 15 will have it. Something like this.

20140415_093211.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
not a shelby thing but you should make a single bolt tensioner similar to the Thump Racing unit, only yours wouldnt suck.

The supplied bolt would be the correct length, the pulley wouldnt rub the tensioner arm, it also wouldnt hit the timing cover and the locating tab would be in the correct orientation so that the tensioner actually put tension on the belt! (crazy concept right?). Ive got pics of the crap Im talking about with their overpriced paper weight if you want em.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
not a shelby thing but you should make a single bolt tensioner similar to the Thump Racing unit, only yours wouldnt suck.

The supplied bolt would be the correct length, the pulley wouldnt rub the tensioner arm, it also wouldnt hit the timing cover and the locating tab would be in the correct orientation so that the tensioner actually put tension on the belt! (crazy concept right?). Ive got pics of the crap Im talking about with their overpriced paper weight if you want em.

This, by a long way. A "good" replacement tensioner is overdue.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Some aftermarket upper and lower grilles for the 13-14's available in different colors would be cool , the plastic shit just doesn't cut it. I would also like to see the hood vents and engine caps in billet or powder coated.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Single piece intake tubes for 123mm FRPP and Whipple MAFs like the 140mm CJ tube.

Some kind of replacement grille for 07-09 cars, if plastics can be made.

JimIII@jdm

Billet Aluminum 5.4L Engine blocks with ability of Big bore sleeving :D Since Ford stopped making them you might have a market

Users who are viewing this thread