Billetflow Throttle Body

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

I know that Doug is a very busy man and trying to complete alot of projects ,but has anyone heard of when the new TB are coming out. It's been over 8mths, since Doug put sometime out. Man, I would love to get my hands on one of those. By the way, if anyone has one for sale, PM I will purchase it A.S.A.P.
:thumbsup:

TRBO VNM

still not sure. there was a thread about this a few weeks ago. He has some prototypes out there being tested and he will make revisions as needed. But he will not put something back out on the market unless it is perfect.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Exactly as TRBO VNM said. Doug had a prototype out to Hissman but there were some minor issues and he said he won't go to production until every issue is resolved. That is good for new customers. Until then they're only available on the secondary market (if you can find one someone is selling).

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
I too have a prototype and so far no real issues with mine. I am not sure when he will start production. I know he does not have the time or the machines free to do just the TB's. All of his other work is taking his machines up. In due time I sure he will release them...he is a man of his word.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know how busy vendors like this can get. My son-in-law has a large tool & die business and he has been trying to make me a new gasket template for almost two months. Just can't get the time to do it. I totally understand. Better to be too busy than not busy.

Surely when the new throttle bodies come, it will be well worth the wait IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread