Billetflow customer service........

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
I gave Billetflow a call Monday to talk to Doug about bolt sizes for one of the products of theirs that I bought. Somehow in the 6 month time period that lapsed between buying and installation the bolts disappeared. Well the very nice lady on the phone listened to my story and told me Doug wasn't in but give me your name and # and I'll have him call you. Told her I was at work and would call
back. She told me try back around 1 and took my name. Well I decided I would try and figure it out on my own and never called back. Wed. a package arrives in the mail from Billetflow and I'm thinking my wife is right,my spending is out of control on this car! I can't even remember buying parts for it LOL. I open the package and I'll be damned, he took the time to look up my customer records and see what I purchased and sent me new bolts and installation instructions. I never even talked to him. So if you've ever called a place and wondered if the message got forwarded well you'll never have to worry here :nono: Doug, thanks for the bolts and the great products that are truly works of art and above all the BEST customer service anywhere :bowdown:
P.S. Thank the very nice lady that took my call :thumbsup:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Doug could write a book on customer service. When I have a tough customer service call, I ask myself... "What would Doug do". :p

Seriously, he really cares. :thumbsup:

mike69440

Established Member
Yep, Doug is tops in that dept.

CobraBob said:
Nothing beats customer service. Period! :)

Just wishing I had picked up one of his fully machined billet diff covers when he had thm available.

I get the feeling I will be having rear end/ halfshaft trouble eventually.

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
Doug welded together my chair that some big woman had sat in and busted and I wasn't even buying anything from him. :thumbsup:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
flyn high again said:
Doug could write a book on customer service. When I have a tough customer service call, I ask myself... "What would Doug do". :p

Seriously, he really cares. :thumbsup:

WWDD :coolman:

Doug is a good person, a talented machinist and an auto enthusiast who DOES care about his peers' experiences

the customer service his company provides is just an extension of who he is....

edit: I should add that my friends at LDC are of the same character :beer:

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
This is a great example of how to attract customers to a business venture. Doug has spoiled us all with excellent customer service, attention to detail, and quality products. I've had "Billetflow" bookmarked on my computer for over a year now.........

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
JB said:
WWDD :coolman:

Doug is a good person, a talented machinist and an auto enthusiast who DOES care about his peers' experiences

the customer service his company provides is just an extension of who he is....

edit: I should add that my friends at LDC are of the same character :beer:

lol, funny stuff wwdd,,,,,,,, hey noga,,, i sent you a pm last weekend bout the bolts,,, glad everything worked out great +1 for doug :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread