Bike Vs. Car question... I'm clueless

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
I WILL however race you in ANY of your two Dodge cars.

P.S. What a Dodger doing at an SVT site, seeking information, maybe? You guys are JUST like guys that drive HEMI's thinking that they are the $hit! Then AFTER they get smoked they won't even look at you!

DaPurpleRT

Established Member
Are you talking to ME?

1. Bring the Cobra down, I only have 1 Dodge and it's a big slow pickup truck, you should smoke it easily........

2. Know something before you say something, I personally created and uploaded the original iteration of this site. It was created after the owner was inspired by my site (www.dodgertclub.org).

THAT is why I am here.....

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
DaPurpleRT said:
Are you talking to ME?

1. Bring the Cobra down, I only have 1 Dodge and it's a big slow pickup truck, you should smoke it easily........

2. Know something before you say something, I personally created and uploaded the original iteration of this site. It was created after the owner was inspired by my site (www.dodgertclub.org).

THAT is why I am here.....

NO man, I'm cool with you, "DTPurple" I got a PM for "???" calling me out on some shit sayin' that he's got two Dodes, 1 Viper and another Hemi.

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
So you are the ADMIN of "DodgerTClub.Org?" Just asking because I'd like to visit it. But again NO it was NOT you. :beer :

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
I DO HAVE a question though I'm KNOW that this isn't a dodge site but wasen't there like a Blue and White SuperCharger (Or Something Like That, Not Twin Turbo) with like 600+ bhp? I think it was caller the RT/10 or something. Just asking 'cause THAT'S a BAD MotherF'n Ride!

DaPurpleRT

Established Member
OH, OK. Yeah, I'm the admin, come on over.....

There was a Viper that came with 600hp from the factory called the GTS-R. I >think< Dodge wanted you to have some kind of racing license before letting your purchase it though.

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
DaPurpleRT said:
OH, OK. Yeah, I'm the admin, come on over.....

There was a Viper that came with 600hp from the factory called the GTS-R. I >think< Dodge wanted you to have some kind of racing license before letting your purchase it though.

Didn't Ford require some kind of racing license for the Cobra R owners as well?

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
P.S. What a Dodger doing at an SVT site, seeking information, maybe? You guys are JUST like guys that drive HEMI's thinking that they are the $hit! Then AFTER they get smoked they won't even look at you!

Dude, calm down.

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
DaPurpleRT said:
Not positive on the Cobra R.

Actually the GTS-R Viper was a 600+hp NA V10.

No offense but sportwise in Dodge at like $150k that's the only Viper that was worth the $$$. That Car & Driver picture STILL Scraes this $HIT out of me! NOT ALL Dodg'es JUST the Viper!

I DO think Dodge makes a nice car! And I'm NOT just saying that :beer:

DaPurpleRT

Established Member
Wait till the 09 Viper, think 675hp NA from the factory, no racing license required. :)

Thew new beastly Z06 put the exclamation point on the new Viper's development. They were just saying 600+, now they are hinting at the 675 mark.

slow trans am

consSvtcobra...... STFU! there's cars out there that can/and will take down bikes. it's happend time and time again. your the one who is the cocky asshat. i can't wait to see you get pulled by a car. bikes are not un-beatable. they are very fast stock, but far from un-beatable.

your money areguement is weak. there's alot more to a car then a bike. there's also alot more to buying a car then jsut how fast it is in a straight line. shit if price per hp was the thing that made somone buy a vehicle no one would own a high end car, we would all be driving crusty old schopol carbed cars. there cheapest to build.

so get off your high horse, click your heals three times and come back to reality. bikes can and will get beat. there are plenty of high hp cars that can take out bikes.....

1stCobra

"Get Furious"
Established Member
I have seen a Datson 280z with a built ls1 take down a R1 a year ago, So bikes can be beat......

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
hondah8ter said:
consSvtcobra...... STFU! there's cars out there that can/and will take down bikes. it's happend time and time again. your the one who is the cocky asshat. i can't wait to see you get pulled by a car. bikes are not un-beatable. they are very fast stock, but far from un-beatable.

your money areguement is weak. there's alot more to a car then a bike. there's also alot more to buying a car then jsut how fast it is in a straight line. shit if price per hp was the thing that made somone buy a vehicle no one would own a high end car, we would all be driving crusty old schopol carbed cars. there cheapest to build.

so get off your high horse, click your heals three times and come back to reality. bikes can and will get beat. there are plenty of high hp cars that can take out bikes.....

You brought up a three month old post just to tell me that!? Was I cocky, Yup. Why because BEFORE this tread I really did think that a bike (If Wanted) could never be beat.
But after Reading/Seeing the other 'posts' and 'video clips' I realized something, I WAS WRONG and cars COULD beat bikes!

So take a Xanax and calm down man, you're tripping over nothing, it's over! :beer:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
hondah8ter said:

You need to visit here www.internet101.com

1st rule of internet101.com, it's only the internet, CALM THE **** DOWN!

bmfgsxr

Established Member
holy shit do i need cliff notes for this thread...

ive been riding and racing motorcycles for over 25 years. and there has been a lot of shit talk in regards to bikes in this thread but im not gonna read all the nonsense.

long story short the vmax is a fast bike, but by no means unbeatable.

most of todays sportbikes will run 0-60 in under 3 seconds. not many cars are gonna hang with that. but then again your not racing a sport bike. your racing a muscle bike.
you will need a low 10 second car to beat a vmax. but it doesnt have a high top speed. so if he wants to race make him race your race. have him race from 80-150 and see how that goes.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
im sure the guy on the bike is pretty good if he has been riding for any length of time. if the bike can run mid 10's then he is gonna need a low 10 second car to beat him.

DaPurpleRT

Established Member
Everything I've found shows low 11s at around 12X, if he can ride as well as a pro, hew can do that. A low 10 vehicle will obliterate a low 11 vehicle, not beat it.

Users who are viewing this thread