Big thanks to shaun (AED tuning)

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
That's it...I'm moving to sea level.

Damn impressive times for the combo man!

Thanks

lol, when I made the run the DA was 185 feet below sea level and it got down to -650ft by 9:30
We get about 5 of those days a year and maybe 2 of those days fall on days the track is open.
Normally the DA is 1000 feet above sea level this time of year and 2000 above sea level in the summer.

Last edited:

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
What gas was this on? I assume you don't have an icebox and icing strategies weren't used? Thanks...

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
What gas was this on? I assume you don't have an icebox and icing strategies weren't used? Thanks...

8 gallons of Shell 93 octane mixed with a 4 of gallons of Shell URT 110 unleaded race fuel. Yes all that fuel in the tank. Spare in the trunk,
No ice box not much cooling down either. I drove 33 mile to the track, went through tech, put the front skinny tires on and got my run in. I saw 7.5 psi boost at 7300 rpm.
I was shocked when I saw the time slip. I knew the car was flying when it shifted into 4th right after the 1000ft mark. It shifts at 7300rpm

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
And now for question #200... :D

Was the URT just an "insurance" sort of thing or was this a more aggressive tune? Thanks...

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
And now for question #200... :D
Was the URT just an "insurance" sort of thing or was this a more aggressive tune? Thanks...
This is my street tune. The race fuel was for insurance and to keep the pcm from pulling timing.

Nice going Matt. That puppy do get down the track in a hurry. Way to go:beer::beer::beer::beer::thumbsup:
Thanks Mike. I hope you and the bride have a great Holiday season.

leach

Silver Fox
Established Member
Congrats Matt, it was great to see you again. Think I might get me a mustang lol. Very impressive run.

ViciousJay

Established Member
when i work up the courage again to get another Xcal ill be calling Shaun, great to hear of the awesome tune he gave you and awesome times!

FIFTY

Established Member
This is my street tune. The race fuel was for insurance and to keep the pcm from pulling timing.

Thanks Mike. I hope you and the bride have a great Holiday season.

10.3 on your *street tune* awesome time:rockon:
Can you tell me a little about your fuel system?

Users who are viewing this thread