Big thanks to Dynospeed racing in Memphis, TN!!!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Paolo gave dynospeed a call, he is just waiting to hear back from them. There was a lot of BS with making the system fit with his auto trans and then the owner wanted Paolo to redo the system because he likes front mount turbos where he can see them, so I dont know what they are doing. I know Paolo cut up the finished 6 speed system to remake it to fit on the auto AND the 6 speed car so CPE kinda went backward to try to make it fit on his car. Now if Eric wants front mount turbos, Im not sure paolo will make that, plus he destroyed his system to refab it for the auto, etc etc. A lot of headaches. The new exhaust flanges that the owner sent to CPE are in the wrong spot and that is just so much stuff that is "different" about this car, its really weird.

Thats all I know. Dynospeed, Paolo and the owner Eric have been all a class act with the delays due to the trans and delayed viper and it is what the customer wants so if Eric wants front mount TT's... we will see what happens. All I know is if that happens, Paolo needs to remake the old system he basically cut up to try to make it fit the auto.

long story as you can tell and now you know why its taking so long. I dont know the whole story cuz Im back here at school but they are doing what they want/need to get done! No worries, all parties will be satisfied when it is whatever they do is done!

Users who are viewing this thread