Big thanks to Dynospeed racing in Memphis, TN!!!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
hey trey, long time no talk.

John, the turbos came in today so as soon as the 1385rwhp viper is done getting his upgrades and more power, the mustang shouldnt be much longer.

John@Dynospeed

Established Member
trey193 said:
John and the Dynospeed boyz know whats up thats for sure!!! A buddy of mine is getting ready to give them some business with an HP kit I am gonna roll down with him when they tune it!!!!

Spoke with him, thanks Trey, come on down, some awesome night action on the streets of the M-town.....But you have to bring your car also...:rockon:

John@Dynospeed

Established Member
SVTdubs said:
hey trey, long time no talk.

John, the turbos came in today so as soon as the 1385rwhp viper is done getting his upgrades and more power, the mustang shouldnt be much longer.

COOL, just keep us updated so when it is ready we can get right on it.:thumbsup:

SVTdubs

Established Member
sounds good! you just want a ride in a viper dont you? The 1385rwhp viper will be done when you come and get that cobra so you know you just want a ride, lol.. I cant wait to get it back to you guys.

SVTdubs

Established Member
still on the viper. Cobra finally got the turbos in but CPE only has one lift. It will start the retrofit on the auto in a few weeks after the 15xx hp viper is done and delivered to the owner. Give us a few weeks boosty! you have all winter!

SVTdubs

Established Member
i just had surgery so i have been out of comission. paolo just finished the tt viper and hes on the cobra now. i know the system needs to be all redone to fit the auto so im assuming thats what hes doing. the turbos and all parts are in so it shouldnt take too long now. you can reach him at 630-878-3907 if you need anything, again, ill be in a sling for 6 weeks so im at home

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
I'd like to see this car... sounds like it's gonna be a monster! Dynospeed is a great group of guys.. they really know their stuff!

SVTdubs

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread