Big thanks to Dynospeed racing in Memphis, TN!!!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Big thanks goes out to Dynospeed racing as they trailered a 04 mystic cobra to CPE for the new TT system. CPE is installing the turbo system and Dynospeed is coming back to pick up the car, do the fuel system and tuning on it. It will be running the new CPE twin 62 kit. The car previously had HP 57's on it but he was not happy with the quality and performance of the kit so its in for upgrades! Dynospeed saw the CPE twin turbo system pics and seemed impressed from what I heard (I was out of town when the car was dropped off). Paolo explained how the pipes were made to take into consideration the swirl of the exhaust flow, etc etc...

When Dynospeed comes and picks up the car, I promise a ride in a TT viper GTS!

Thanks guys. We will have that intake sent back this weekend hopefully!

More info including pics of the kit will be up after CPE and dynospeed are done with the car and it runs a number:pepper:

Just wanted to thank the guys at dynospeed. Its nice to deal with good guys with knowledge of these turbo cars!:beer:

venmousracer

Established Member
The car that dynospeed brought is mean looking, that car will be sick!!!!! so he is going with twin 62's instead of twin 61's???? Can't wait for the results man!!!!! John what fuel system are you guys gonna run??????? Let me know when your picking up the car so I can drop by and say Hi!!! Eddie

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
so far so good. No big issues. The trans dipstick is sitting right below the manifold so we have to order a different kind. After the sullivan intake install, the throttle cable is hitting the coolant tube so we need a small spacer, and the drivers side part of the turbo piping hits the trans by just a bit so paolo is refabing it up for the auto for free, no big deal. Just little issues but nothing big. I just got off the phone with him and its a go to order all that stuff. So he went with twin turbonetics 61's and full exhaust.

Im paying for you guys to tune this car after you do the fuel system. I may come down to your shop to see the tuning and he also wants you to run the car to break some records so I will definately be there too. First things first though.

After you guys get the car back, how long do you figure it will take to do the fuel system/tuning and get the car ready to hit the track? just curious

Joe@DynoSpeed

Established Member
fuel system will take 1 full day, tuning should take another day or so.....We have a list of more mods he wants done also....

chrome valve covers
anti roll bar
mystichrome painted 10 point cage
lots of suspension mods
brembo brakes all around
gauges
new console
shifter
etc,etc

John@Dynospeed

Established Member
If you run into a problem from clearance issues of the coolant tube, let me know, I know how to modify the coolant tube to make it fit easy. We had to do this on both the Sullivan intake hp turbo kits we did.:rolling:

SNAFU

Established Member
The best is on the job!!! :pepper: DYNOSPEED did a FANTASTIC JOB on mine!!
Nailed the pump gas tune in less than 3 pulls. The fuel system they built is BAD ASS TOO.Thanks again John,John,Joe and Forrest:rockon:

svtowner

Single Turbo
Established Member
Just wanted to say thanks to SVTDUBS, CPE, Everyone at Dynospeed, and last but not least Nick :loser: . You all have made it very easy to build a beast while working in Afghanistan. I cant wait until you get her done. I have been waiting along time now. But im sure it will be worth the wait. :burnout:

nix5o

Established Member
:rockon: Not a problem Eric, I enjoy helping you, you listen with an open wallet. Its fun spending other people's money.:beer: I'm sorry its taken so long to get it done, but thats just how it is. I look foward to breaking the record in you car when I'm home in oct.:-D

Joe@DynoSpeed

Established Member
svtowner said:
Just wanted to say thanks to SVTDUBS, CPE, Everyone at Dynospeed, and last but not least Nick :loser: . You all have made it very easy to build a beast while working in Afghanistan. I cant wait until you get her done. I have been waiting along time now. But im sure it will be worth the wait. :burnout:

Your very welcome Eric. Can't wait to get my hands on those twin 62's.:D

Users who are viewing this thread