• Big-mac

Votes: 93 35.5%
  • Whopper

Votes: 169 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I'm at work right now, Burger King is next door, and McDonalds is across the street. Ahhhh I don't think I'll be getting lunch at either of them though. McD's I feel hungry again less than an hour after eating, and we'll just say that other bad things happen if I do BK.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I don`t eat that stuff anymore,but i`d vote Whopper out of the two.If you had a 1/4Pounder up there I would`ve picked that.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Big Mac every time. But I don't eat a lot of fast food. And when I do, it's Taco Bell.

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Like many others here, I pretty much stay away from fast food, but when I was younger, and had a faster metabolism, I prefered the Whopper. However, I would eat about 6 or 7 McDonalds cheesburgers in one sitting.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Never eaten both. I just am too picky. I normally just eat a cheeseburger with lettuce. I ate a mcgriddle yesterday and got sick. the cheese wasnt frozen for once but it was still in its plastic state and I felt like I was eating a ball of cinnamon goo. Burger king has good sourdough burgers though so I would assume a whopper could be similar. A few of my friends order big mac sauce on there double cheeseburger:dw:. But I would have to choose burger king if I were to try one or the other.

I voted whopper.

My choice is a baconator though.

Ive eaten maybe 2 or 3 of these so far and omg. Its pretty good but my stomach was packed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread