Established Member
How much boost do you plan to run?
you'll need an SCT maf or a diablosport MAFia

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Upgraded FPDM - $200 from them or they will upgrade yours for $100

SCT Xcal2 / SCT 2400BA maf

Possibly the head cooling mod but do it when you change your clutch.

...and a new clutch if you dont have one because the stock cobra clutch will not last long!! You will smell that thing everytime you get in your Cobra with a KB even when you just cruise around in it. Might last you about 3-6months tops.

Im running a 3.5RR upper and a metco 4# lower, its a 17# combo but in cool weather I see 18#'s. Its a really good combo and it should put you right at 600rwhp+. When you get your car tuned run 18 degrees of timing and 20 degrees for a racing tune. With the Xcal2 you can have those tunes stored in it all at once and just tune your car to either one when you want. I made 606rwhp with 20 degrees of timing on pump gas. I never put any octane booster or additive in my tank. Its a very street friendly setup and will be a beast at the same time. Thats all, :thumbsup:
andrew

Steel Horse

Established Member
Yea my FPDM is acting up now, it's causing my car to surge after wot. I was curious about the Mafia, Hadn't considered the head cooling mod, but will. Clutch is DFX but at track it is getting hot was planning on replacing. Should I upgrade the input shaft also?

Im just trying to justify the 3k for 80 hp. I've got the ok from my wife, and have my ported blower sold, so.....I won't have much left to shell out. I've tried to do all supporting mods as I could so it wouldnt be such a big chunk at once.

Which head cooling mod does everyone like, the Even flow or the other one? Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread