Beware of Vendicated Tuning In MODESTO,CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
A promise to make it right by the end of the year.....

Actually, he didn't say that:lol:

Cliff Notes: He said that he needs to dig though his storage locker to find some paperwork that I never got. I expect a email within the next 6-12 months :lol1:

Fabman302

Current Project: FRANKENSTANG
Established Member
Actually, he didn't say that:lol:

Cliff Notes: He said that he needs to dig though his storage locker to find some paperwork that I never got. I expect a email within the next 6-12 months :lol1:

Maybe I'm special ;-)

Big kitty

Billy rollins

I can't believe I'm reading this stuff. Billy was a great friend of mine from high school and so on. Worked on a few cars for me. Nothing special. He told me he was closing up shop cuz ford engineering in Detroit offered him a job. He was a total square bear. Almost nerdy. I can't understand why he would do this. His parents live in Turlock. He had to be using drugs or something this is so out of character. Sorry for everyone's losses. I guess u never can really know someone good enough.

Fabman302

Established Member
I can't believe I'm reading this stuff. Billy was a great friend of mine from high school and so on. Worked on a few cars for me. Nothing special. He told me he was closing up shop cuz ford engineering in Detroit offered him a job. He was a total square bear. Almost nerdy. I can't understand why he would do this. His parents live in Turlock. He had to be using drugs or something this is so out of character. Sorry for everyone's losses. I guess u never can really know someone good enough.

People change....

wallie40

Established Member
People change....

In Billy's case people dont change. He screwed my over when he was running MSX. You need to get a lawyer and police involved. That is how i was able to get back 95% of my money and parts.

The guy is a dbag, he was going to roll my car outside of his shop with the windows down along with 8 other cars and trucks. I guess he was hoping they would get stolen. If it wasnt for people on SVTP that gave me a heads up i dont know where i would be.

Keep the pressure on.

-Paul

Fabman302

Established Member
In Billy's case people dont change. He screwed my over when he was running MSX. You need to get a lawyer and police involved. That is how i was able to get back 95% of my money and parts.

The guy is a dbag, he was going to roll my car outside of his shop with the windows down along with 8 other cars and trucks. I guess he was hoping they would get stolen. If it wasnt for people on SVTP that gave me a heads up i dont know where i would be.

Keep the pressure on.

-Paul

People do change.....sometimes for the better....sometimes not.

wallie40

Established Member
Dont put any money on Billy, you are going to loose. Trust the rest of us who have been there and done that.

tropicmustang

Established Member
i got an email from him also stating the same. thing i sent him an email back but i havent received a response from him

Fabman302

Established Member
Well, I'd like to believe that he is genuine in his offer for restitution, but I wish I could be more optimistic.

Billy, This is your opportunity to save some face bud...show us you mean it.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Well, I'd like to believe that he is genuine in his offer for restitution, but I wish I could be more optimistic.

Billy, This is your opportunity to save some face bud...show us you mean it.

He won't, he's a coward...

Fabman302

Established Member

Give the man a chance....if he steps up, good for him! :rockon:
If he doesn't...well, I don't know that anyone here will be all that surprised. :fm:
Like I said Billy....this is your chance to save some face.
Show us you're serious....

tropicmustang

Established Member
Hopefully. my proposal to him to settle was more the generous. Even though im entitled to all of my money back, im trying to reach something practical with him.

Fabman302

Established Member
Hopefully. my proposal to him to settle was more the generous. Even though im entitled to all of my money back, im trying to reach something practical with him.

I told him what this fiasco has cost me, provided recipts as proof of repair and asked what he was prepaired to offer....so far, no offer. :nonono:

Quik Z06

Established Member

Agreed, 100%!!

Give the man a chance....if he steps up, good for him! :rockon:
If he doesn't...well, I don't know that anyone here will be all that surprised. :fm:
Like I said Billy....this is your chance to save some face.
Show us you're serious....

Really?!? How many chances you want to freakin give him. THIS IS THE PROBLEM. Everyone ALWAYS wants to give him a "chance" he's had his chances and screwed them up. I tell you some people are so gullible. He's screwed over some of his closest friends, you think he gives a rats ass about people he barely knows?

Last edited:

Fabman302

Established Member
Agreed, 100%!!

Really?!? How many chances you want to freakin give him. THIS IS THE PROBLEM. Everyone ALWAYS wants to give him a "chance" he's had his chances and screwed them up. I tell you some people are so gullible. He's screwed over some of his closest friends, you think he gives a rats ass about people he barely knows?

I'm starting to think you don't like him....

Quik Z06

Established Member
I'm starting to think you don't like him....

Lol, it took you that long to figure out? I thought it was apparent from my first post. For anyone that cares enough to actually do something about it, I hear he's working in Turlock. I don't know where, but if he is, now is the time to take his ass to court and make them garnish his checks.

SVO 85

Established Member
This thread is crazy! If there is a criminal case against him and he posted here or uses that gmail account the police should be able to track him down through the ISP and IP addresses. Wish you guys luck in getting your cars and money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread