Beware of Vendicated Tuning In MODESTO,CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

08sprsnke

Yep That's a Woman's Ride
Established Member
I agree with quik Z06, I saw a bunch of old threads from when he was running the other business MSX, same bullshit lies, different year. He goes thru the same cycles over and over.

We shall see just how serious he is and if he pays back fabman for some of his loss or any of the other victims.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Get the coffee, it's gonna be awhile...

Don't forget the popcorn :pop:

What's funny to me is how this thread hasn't blown up yet, with all the people he screwed posting earlier and now nothing. THIS is why he does what he does, because he knows he can get away with it.

08sprsnke

Yep That's a Woman's Ride
Established Member
My popcorn's been gone for a while now....:fm:

I don't think he will man up to what he did to all these people. He has done this for a long time and to lots of people, including his "best friends".

Just another one of his ploys to try to get people to trust him again.

I still think this guy needs his ass thrown in jail.......

Quik Z06

Established Member
I havent heard back from him yet either.

I hate to say it but you guys most likely wont hear crap from him. Hes a coward and a chicken**** who hides behind mommy's apron strings. He knew he was screwed when he came on here, and was called out for the deceit and lies hes spewing yet again. Whats this, 3rd time? 4th? How many times before we met you Billy? I bet you were hoping its been so long people would forget. Your "Friends" would forget how you screwed them over, while you shoved their money up your nose. BTW I laugh at your:

a drug screening is being done that goes back 5 years at my will for the people i truly care about
Just so you know, the only drug screening that can detect something that far back is a spinal tap (highly expensive and painful). Even hair is only on avg of 3 years with unreliable results, and with your prison cut, were talking more like 3 months. Don't believe me? I'm sure you spent plenty of time here when you're looking for a new job. You should post these so called results, I'm curious!

I do have one question....Did you get Aftermath tattooed on your arm under Vindicated? Or did you use everyone's money you scammed to have it removed? If you're trying to do right by it, why did you create a new e-mail account? Why not use your existing one? Cause its easy to just ignore the people who are trying to get their crap resolved when its not your regular e-mail addy?? Just do yourself a favor and go down to TPD, turn yourself in, I mean if you're all for doing the right thing that is. Let them resolve it.

BTW, Billy hasn't been on since "Last Activity: 04-04-2012 07:39 AM"; the day after he posted his well rehearsed "forgive me for I have scammed" speech. I wouldn't expect him to visit back either.

Quik Z06

Established Member
I know, stupid question but has anyone heard from Mr. Apologetic?

dascoyne

Established Member
This is Billy, first off im not here to fight back and fourth or here for the drama. I know what was done and as well as the people who it was done too. The majority of the people on here who say im fraud or otherwise have not dealt with me personally or even met me so i find all those mute points, im not denying my actions i left everyone hanging with no contact information and money lost. My actions where based on several reasons, that where all self induced. There is no need to put blame on my ex girlfriend or family and to have my son brought up in this thread is unspeakable. Your mad at me and my actions deserve the consiquences not anyone else. Im not addicted to drugs, that seemed to be a common blame factor among people for my actions, in fact a drug screening is being done that goes back 5 years at my will for the people i truly care about so they can be at peace with that so they know.

I have come to learn im a better technician then a business man,i over promise and under deliver for a majority of reasons,tell people what they wanna hear so we can all live in the fairy tell world of racing but as maturity and time goes by everyone including myself knows that has to be the least benefical thing to do. Trying to please everyone makes you lose yourself and hurts more people then it can ever benefit. There is some things that need to be cleared, NO VEHICLES WHERE STOLEN they where put in storage or picked up uncomplete this did take awhile to do with all the vehicles in the shop when it closed(16 vehicles to be exact) everyone has gotten there vehicles back. Yes Vendicated was broken into and many parts where stolen from me and customers as some of you may know i always had alot of people at my shop(yes people loved me at one time, just seems to be society people love you when your on top and run,talk S*@t soon as it gets a little shakey you find out who you can really count on when shit hits the fan) it ended up to be a hangout at night and unfortunatly new people would always show up so my guess is as best as yours but i have a feeling you know who you are. Also some posts on here about me are straight out lies but im not here to fight against those, i can care less if your the type of person who has to stoop to that level and jump on the bandwagon and add lies to this thread.

This is not a sympathy card or my way to start building my business again. Beyond what some might think i have a heart and a conscience and im here to make my mistakes correct so i can move forward with my life. I never tried to hide everyone knew i moved down south, honestly i just didnt even know how to start to even fix my mistakes after this happening again and had to just breath and clear my head and recoup but i know it was unfortunatly at the expense of the people who invested money in me. So i have started a email address specifically for contact with the people i need to make right. Please contact me at [email protected] and in time i will make everything right maybe not emotionally but otherwise yes.

If you have no dealing with me please do not email me or fill my email with useless information or threats as no threats will be taken unnoticed. We are all adults here and have one goal in mind, to make the wrongs right. I cant be more serious about this i may have been a lousy business man but my intentions have always been good and people that truly took the time to know me know this, this industry is full of drama and f*#D up shops and unfortunalty i just became another statistic for another failed shop but in the end i have learned more lessons and more about life because i didnt give up the first time and im here right now implenting new ways in my life and taking care of my past ways and to anyone who thinks i or my ex just moved away with a bunch of money and lived a good life dream again i wouldnt wish the last 12 months of my life on my worst enemy. For those who never lost faith in me and continue to support me, i sincerely thank you. Your believing will yield great Results from a man stronger then ever.
As I recall you owe me $5600. Get me my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread