Beware of Vendicated Tuning In MODESTO,CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quik Z06

Established Member
As I recall you owe me $5600. Get me my money back.

That's F'ed up!! I honestly doubt anyone will ever see a penny. I don't know why he even bothered coming here to apologize and act like he was going to make things right. Again, he's just a lying coward. You guy's should continue to pursue a criminal case against him. Don't let this die.

Fabman302

Current Project: FRANKENSTANG
Established Member
Funny thing....
I have a shop right across the street from the Ford training center in Pleasanton and a while back as I was leaving I saw a guy in a black Lightning sitting in front of the Training center who looked just like Billy. As I drove away I thought more and more about it....man, that DID look just like Billy.....shit I bet that WAS Billy! :poke:

When I returned he was gone. :nonono:

If that WAS Billy, and I'm pretty dang sure it was, that means he's back in town.
If that WASN'T Billy, that boy's in a heap of trouble 'cause somebodys gonna catch up with him in a dark alley and whoop the shit out of him by mistake. :bash:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Have faith guys, I know it's hard.. I got taken for 7k from Speed Freaks.. It was a mess. The owner said he needed to get some stuff back together and that he swore he would pay me back.. I left him alone for around 2years I think.. I tracked him down, found him, was very nice and honest.. I told him there was a criminal case being built and that its jail time not just money.. He said he understood and we agreed on amount he'd pay me back each month.. He hasn't missed a payment.. We do keep in contact every month and sometimes he does ask if he can double up due to school and such.. But I always get paid.. He pays be 100 a month.. No interest. He wanted to give me interest but I declined, just wanting what was mine and nothing more.. Again He's paid be back almost 2k now..

So there is hope.. Some people just take longer than others. Although the owner of S.F was actually a nice guy and just wasn't a manager type for a company. He was a wrencher and I think that ultimatley was the downfall.

Anyways moral is just don't think about it. Write it off. and maybe down the line if you try to get ahold of him he'll pay ya back.. Best of luck to everyone.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Big difference though Ravi from SF may have had a conscience, Billy does not. I honestly doubt he will get a hold of anyone, and if he does it's not to pay them back it's just to prolong it. You honestly think he has that kind of money to pay people back? Lol, yea right!

Fabman302

Current Project: FRANKENSTANG
Established Member
I guess he didn't really mean it when he said he was going to "Make it right" with everybody....I'm crushed.

Quik Z06

Established Member
I guess he didn't really mean it when he said he was going to "Make it right" with everybody....I'm crushed.

Lol, was there ever any doubt? Just wait another 6-8 months, he'll come back and say he e-mailed everyone back, but the e-mails must have not gone through. Lol, or better yet "your check is in the mail" :loser:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
When a guy does it once, it's a mistake. When he does it many times to different people, it's a bad habit. Some people need to be thought a lesson. In billy.s case, he needs to go to jail. A police report from everyone who got burned by this guy will take do just that. No offense to some of you who think Billy is a nice guy but I disagree. Good people don't go around screwing up his friends and customers. You don't keep biting the fingers that feed you. Whatever drove him to steal people's hard earn money, that's his problem. Now he should be responsible for his action and repay all the victims. If not, then he should go to jail.

dascoyne

Established Member
the man is a sociopath ... it's that simple. He actually ENJOYS screwing people over. I have little doubt of that.

And he has some balls to say his family and friends aren't fair game.

monsterpost

Established Member
the man is a sociopath ... it's that simple. He actually ENJOYS screwing people over. I have little doubt of that.

And he has some balls to say his family and friends aren't fair game.

I would agree, put some pressure on his family; nothing illegal, but let it be know their son is a criminal and needs to man up for what he's done. You guys need to step up the pressure.

MMR

Established Member
Wow about this thread not to say this whole thing!

Sorry to hear about what all you guys have been through.

And if you reported this guy to the police and they still havnt found him, then your police overthere are rubish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread