BEWARE OF BUYING FROM- GTmustangNC

graveyard

Established Member
Guy got in contact with me finally,
sorry everone i should get the part soon

Last edited:

hinds04

Established Member
I had problems with a pat dibbendetto from NC. He bought a predator from me through paypal for his GT and somehow cancelled his payment after it was sent to him. ******

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
I paypaled this fellow the other day for a shifter and have not herd form him since last week i hav ee-mailed him several times and no answer,may i might here firm him in a few more days buy i had contact with him everday up until the payment was went,just wanted you guys to know. whatch out:fm:for GTmustangNC

I paypaled this fellow the other day for a shifter and have not heard from him since last week, i have emailed him several times and no answer, i might hear from him in a few more days but i had contact with him everyday up until the payment was sent, just wanted you guys to know. watch out for GTmustangNC :fm:

now i can understand it, and thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
I paypaled this fellow the other day for a shifter and have not herd form him since last week i hav ee-mailed him several times and no answer,may i might here firm him in a few more days buy i had contact with him everday up until the payment was went,just wanted you guys to know. whatch out:fm:for GTmustangNC

i have a feeling this is what "jimmysidecar's" thread is about...."embarrassed by association"....perfect example (above)
...not about a member ripping another member off....but more about new(er) forum members/terminator owner, that cant seem to type out a sentence correctly. or spell worth a damn either, for that matter.

:dw:

good luck with getting your issue resolved though, and getting your money back...or getting the shifter. hope it works out. keep us posted.

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
He has an 8, says total feedback score 8, total positive feedback 9, I've never understoof where that extra 1 goes on some peoples profile. He has no negatives.

And he was online yesterday, I hate that shit

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your troubles

My brother has been trying to finish up a deal on an eaton swap from a member here for 2 weeks....sent payment and guy has been quiet or delayed ever since

Hopefully everything will work out but as said above...contact paypal, I have had the same thing happen and paypal did me right.

Good luck

graveyard

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your troubles

My brother has been trying to finish up a deal on an eaton swap from a member here for 2 weeks....sent payment and guy has been quiet or delayed ever since

Hopefully everything will work out but as said above...contact paypal, I have had the same thing happen and paypal did me right.

Good luck

I will give him a little while longer and then i will go to paypal,thanks guys i know i am still new i just bought a 04 redfire last week hope to get to know everone real soon i like the ford cobra nice car seems to be.:rockon:just trying to get it to wake up on power,working on it quick as i can:rolling:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, hopefully he will do the right thing and contact you ASAP. Hate to see issues like this pop up here.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I suggest you take it up with paypal. That is what they are there for and why you use them.

**** paypal. I use there service too, but they aren't worth a damn when it comes to recovering someones money. I know people have had luck with getting reimbursed but not me. I had a guy stiff me for $2k and after talking with paypal, they informed me that their policy doesn't protect anything not sold on Ebay. Paypal and Ebay share systems so they have proof of what was being sold, its value, blah blah. The guy clearly told me that right now in the US they aren't protecting/guaranteeing funds for purchased outside of Ebay. Even though this is widely misunderstood because of how they advertise, its not true. Its active in the UK but not here.

I was sending $2k+ for my KB blower and I wanted to know what assurances I had with my money. After asking the properly structured question, his reply was simply, "nothing." Luckly I haven't been burned since that large transaction.

BTW, I got my $2k back from my bank (BOA). Paypal just told me that they will put something on his credit report but they cant do anything because he already pulled the money from them. :bored:

Last edited:

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
i hope you get yo muney bac frrom him that wuz a turble theeng that happen to you why peeple do this i dunno

GOOD GAWD...:lol1::nonono:

Good luck with your situation man...

mrose75

Established Member
i hope you get yo muney bac frrom him that wuz a turble theeng that happen to you why peeple do this i dunno

GOOD GAWD...:lol1::nonono:

Good luck with your situation man...

:lol::lol:LMAO!! I guess Jimmy's never coming back.

I had this happen to me once and the guy ended having a death in the family and was occupied with that. I'm glad I never posted anything trashing him. I would've felt like a total a$$hole.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
i have a feeling this is what "jimmysidecar's" thread is about...."embarrassed by association"....perfect example (above)
...not about a member ripping another member off....but more about new(er) forum members/terminator owner, that cant seem to type out a sentence correctly. or spell worth a damn either, for that matter.

:dw:

good luck with getting your issue resolved though, and getting your money back...or getting the shifter. hope it works out. keep us posted.

Or capatilize the first word of sentences that they type, right?:beer:

5.4DOHCcobra

Established Member
O...M...G!!!!
Yep, stuff posted like this, yet this poor guy just got hosed so I'm not saying $#!T cause I feel terrible for him.:nonono:

I second that. I feel for the guy, but damn take the
time to proof read your post. It makes you look 10x more intelligent.
Do you have the guys Name, Phone number, ect? Anything?
Maybe someone on here might live by him? :bash:

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
**** paypal. I use there service too, but they aren't worth a damn when it comes to recovering someones money. I know people have had luck with getting reimbursed but not me. I had a guy stiff me for $2k and after talking with paypal, they informed me that their policy doesn't protect anything not sold on Ebay. Paypal and Ebay share systems so they have proof of what was being sold, its value, blah blah. The guy clearly told me that right now in the US they aren't protecting/guaranteeing funds for purchased outside of Ebay. Even though this is widely misunderstood because of how they advertise, its not true. Its active in the UK but not here.

I was sending $2k+ for my KB blower and I wanted to know what assurances I had with my money. After asking the properly structured question, his reply was simply, "nothing." Luckly I haven't been burned since that large transaction.

BTW, I got my $2k back from my bank (BOA). Paypal just told me that they will put something on his credit report but they cant do anything because he already pulled the money from them. :bored:

That situation sucks. I have always had good luck with Paypal. I had them refund my money for 2 different occasions because the item never arrived with no insurance. Thier paypal balance was 0 so paypal just made them go in the whole. They will soon just send it to collections.

OP Good luck, but hit up paypal for a claim before 30 days I think.

Users who are viewing this thread