Best Wax

ShakeNBake

Established Member

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Most Likely but I'm not going to recommend doing it.

Most likely....? Your answer should have been HELL NO. Even a highly diluted degreaser would not be a good lubricant as it would still dry out fast and on some paints run the risk of staining the paint if it sits on to long.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
I have prom this coming weekend so after that I will be ordering all of my stuff. I also used a clay bar for the first time and I was amazed with the results. I used it on my 1989 Ranger with a 20 year old custom paint job that is kept clean but it wasn't smooth, now you wouldn't even be able to lean on it without sliding off.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
I can't afford that. but Next week I am ordering Adam's Porter Cable kit and some Jetseal from Chemical Guys. I did my first detail; which included wash, clay, wax. I did it for free becasue it is my brothers car. I will post some pictures tonight possibly.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Sorry to threadjack, but can you apply that jetseal by hand? Wanting to do a quick detail on mine and my sisters car. Just a wash, clay bar, and wax but would it benefit to do a sealant before waxing?

I don't have a PC or any orbital and don't plan on getting one for a while.

I'm looking at this kit..
Mobile Detailing Kits
Would that be enough of those items for 2 cars?

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
Sorry to threadjack, but can you apply that jetseal by hand? Wanting to do a quick detail on mine and my sisters car. Just a wash, clay bar, and wax but would it benefit to do a sealant before waxing?

Mobile Detailing Kits

I dont know much, but I would think that would work just fine for two cars.

myblackgt

MPG LOL
Established Member

Mobile Detailing Kits

yes you can apply jetseal by hand, and yes that will last for a quite a while.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I picked up a 7424 xp a while back and I'm getting ready to order a full on assault of pads, microfibers, and other products.

going to use collonite on my 04 svtf daily and get the 3 oz jar of fuzion estate wax to try on the cobra before I drop 175 on the big jar.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
I picked up a 7424 xp a while back and I'm getting ready to order a full on assault of pads, microfibers, and other products.

going to use collonite on my 04 svtf daily and get the 3 oz jar of fuzion estate wax to try on the cobra before I drop 175 on the big jar.

How much is the 3oz. jar of it?

myblackgt

MPG LOL
Established Member
autoglym hd is good! and its even better when its on sale at walmart for $20.

5691451053_c907f5fb66_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread