Best Wax

perry2k12

Established Member
I just want to see what the favorite wax is and some suggestions for me. I use a good amount of wax on different vehicles and two of them are black. I am pretty picky about the swirls. So let me see what you all think!

oldmodman

Established Member

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Pinnacle Souveran is unbelievable

I get great results from Natty's Blue and Red

One wax that I use occasionally is Meguiar's #26, very underrated

I have a sample pot of Dodo Juice Supernatural waiting to be tried!!!!!

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
What is the difference between the red and blue natty poorboy's wax? And would you go with liquid or paste wax?

Spade

Established Member
i don't think you be willing to pay for at least one of the best but here's a link for you to peek at
Swissvax Crystal Rock

WOW $1,395!! Is it really that much better over a 30, 50, or even 100 dollar wax but on the other hand if I was shitting out money I'd probably get it!!?

Zaino Bros ( requires time and patience )
Meguiars Tech Wax 2.0 ( easy and less time )

This is what I use and like it very much.

01BlacKsunShiNe

Established Member
I get good results with Turtle Wax Liquid Ice wax and polish on my dark blue '93 T-Bird. Works great on the black plastic trim too.

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
I am looking to spend around $50 or less.

Chemical Guys 50/50, Chemical Guys XXX Hardcore or Autoglym HD as someone already said if you can find it still somewhere.

$689.00!!!???? are you kidding...who can afford that?

Some customers want nothing but the best and if they are willing to fork out the money for a wax that looks no better than ones half or a quarter of its price.

What is the difference between the red and blue natty poorboy's wax? And would you go with liquid or paste wax?

Red is meant for lighter colors and blue for darker colors. Paste wax generally, and I mean generally have more true carnuaba to them where as liquids are more syntheic.

WOW $1,395!! Is it really that much better over a 30, 50, or even 100 dollar wax but on the other hand if I was shitting out money I'd probably get it!!?

Its not.

Users who are viewing this thread