Best Wax

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
The PC dose spin at 6k OPMS.

I will admit I was wrong. Double checked the numbers and it seems that both Griots and Porter Cable are claiming better numbers. Though the PC is a no load speed of 6800 OPMS vs the Griots being a forced rotation at 6800 OPMS.

But either one is a good starter polisher. I would go with which ever one has the best package deal.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
I will admit I was wrong. Double checked the numbers and it seems that both Griots and Porter Cable are claiming better numbers. Though the PC is a no load speed of 6800 OPMS vs the Griots being a forced rotation at 6800 OPMS.

But either one is a good starter polisher. I would go with which ever one has the best package deal.

Ok ok. Thanks.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
What about meguiars clay bar kit? Comes with 2 bars, quick detail spray, microfiber, and cleaner wax. I wouldn't be using the cleaner wax though.

ShakeNBake

Established Member
What about meguiars clay bar kit? Comes with 2 bars, quick detail spray, microfiber, and cleaner wax. I wouldn't be using the cleaner wax though.

It's a pretty good kit. 200grit clay etc. if you looking for amazing products try out AdamsPolishs.com i've been using them for over 4 years now and not a single complaint and they got everything.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
It's a pretty good kit. 200grit clay etc. if you looking for amazing products try out AdamsPolishs.com i've been using them for over 4 years now and not a single complaint and they got everything.

Alright, I will check it out. I did get a few of the Meguiar clay bars for free. I plan on trying them out as soon as this rain goes away!

Last edited:

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
I have a cart on Adams made out. I got the Porter Cable polishing kit, comes with a few different polishes and a few pads. Now i am deciding on which detail spray to get for when I clay bar.

Last edited:

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
I have a cart on Adams made out. I got the Porter Cable polishing kit, comes with a few different polishes and a few pads. Now i am deciding on which detail spray to get for when I clay bar.

Nothing against Adams Polishes as they do have some good products. But you need to understand that everything they use minus the Americana Wax is marked for the weekend warrior. There polishes are only good for minor correction and bringing some shine to your paint. So do not expect to achieve 90%+ correction. You will generally correct 60-80% of the LIGHTER scratches and swirls in the paint.

Also for spray, the cheapest and longest lasting stuff to get is a 32oz bottle of Optium No Rinse. Dilute it and use that as a clay lubricant.

ShakeNBake

Established Member

The Only detail spray i use is Adams Detail spray and it smells amazing. And leaves a wet look to a completed car. Tell you what listen to my cart i'm going to tell you for a first timer and i promise it will be all you need.

Porter Cable 7272
DetailersDomain Has a Polishing kit w/ Menzerna PO85RD & Super Intensive "Also SIP"
Adams Clay Kit
Adams Car Bath
And Chemicle Guys 109 Jetseal.

thats all you're ever going to need. Will leave "If correctly" Amazing results.

Last edited:

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
The Only detail spray i use is Adams Detail spray and it smells amazing. And leaves a wet look to a completed car. Tell you what listen to my cart i'm going to tell you for a first timer and i promise it will be all you need.

Porter Cable 7272
DetailersDomain Has a Polishing kit w/ Menzerna PO85RD & Super Intensive "Also SIP"
Adams Clay Kit
Adams Car Bath
And Chemicle Guys 109 Jetseal.

thats all you're ever going to need. Will leave "If correctly" Amazing results.

I am going to go with that kit. I already have some good car wash and I have clay. Going to order the Jetseal also. All I really need is a lubricant for when I clay.

Users who are viewing this thread