Best Tuner in NC

Screamin_Heaton

At war with STALL issue
Established Member
Just wondering who is the best or most reliable tuner in North Carolina. I have been to Fastlane before and thought they were pretty good. In fact I got my 03 Cobra dyno tuned there to a smidge over 500rwhp. Although, talking to other people, I have heard bad things about them but I have had no real complaints. Is there another tuner in NC or maybe southern VA or northern SC that is well respected? I have heard of BigWood Racing but havent heard any ones opinions of them.

mrpork

Established Member

evil 03

THE 700 CLUB
Established Member
Fastlane all the way hands down don't go to haywood he sucks balls my friend took his whipple cobra up there and only dyno at 557 rwhp I tld him to go to Fastlane and now he is over 600 rwhp

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
only had experience with fastlane, they were awesome, caleb did the tuning on a mineral grey 03 twin turbo cobra w/ 57's on a stock motor and i believe it set some kind of record for rwhp on 57's and stock block. he can tune anything. I believe that MG cobra is on here, the owner sold it to a guy in TX.

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
fastlane built my car and they are a great bunch of guys. if you herd bad things its b/c maybe they were buissy and someone got pissed off. but as of now they will be the only one touching my car unless something change's. also about seths old tt cobra they built and tuned, car made 870+ hp at 24psi on 116 with a bone stock longblock, nothing but fuel system and custom fastlane turbo kit!

SeankySnake

Established Member
Another vote for Pro Dyno, Dan is the man! Very honest and no suprises, you get what you pay for and some. Pro Dyno is the only people who will ever tune my cars.

Users who are viewing this thread