Best tire shine?

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
defnitely gels, especially Black Magic though. I've tried using the sprays and I don't like how they spin off onto the paint/bodywork. the gels last longer, easier to apply and look the best.

03mgmcobra

Established Member
great thread. thanks. i was just complaining about my black magic spray crap... looks like spooge. garbage.

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
armorall extreme tire shine gel...the stuff that comes with the foam applicator. No worries about having spatter on the paint, goes on clean and easily, looks great.

heavenly

Established Member
I used Adams VRT one time and absolutley loved it. If your looking for a extreme shine this is not the stuff for you, but this looks nice and does not sling on your paint. If you are a detailer this is a must have!

Bankstitan

Pwns F150s daily
Established Member
EnduranceHighGlossTireGel.jpg

that is the best damn tire shine....i have tried many others.....this one is the best out of all

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Saty away from the GEL kind that u put on with a sponge, it gets all over the side of the car when u start driving, even if u towel it off its bad stuff, stick to the foam stuff always worked for me

Scott P

Established Member
Not all gels sling, nor do all sprays and foam products sling. Typically, those with a petroleum base (usually clear in color) are the products that are more likely to sling.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Ive used the black magic tire gel for a few car details now, it last a really long time but ive noticed that it picks up road deb re bad and its hard to get off when you want to apply a fresh coat..

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Ive used the black magic tire gel for a few car details now, it last a really long time but ive noticed that it picks up road deb re bad and its hard to get off when you want to apply a fresh coat..

Black Magic Tire Gel or Black Magic Tire Wet in the spray can, which I perfer.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I have been using the Black Magic Titanium tire gel lately. http://www.blackmagiccarcare.com/Ti_tireWetGel.htm It is a thick gel, you put on a foam applicator, and rub around the tire. It works great, no over spray, no runs. Put on as much, or as little as you want, depending on the shine you want. I have, also, used it on the cowl, mirrors, and black trim around the windows.

+10000 use black magic products, best products by far!

Users who are viewing this thread