Best Sportsbike 600cc and up

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just saw that Buell review on the 'Tubes last night. Typical quirky Buell. I probably wouldn't kick an XB9S out of bed. As long as it doesn't rattle itself apart... Most folks I remember that had one regretted it. Clearly my choice in bikes requires some degree of pain and suffering for it to be enjoyable. lol

LS WUT

Established Member
**** yes!!! Moore Mafia!!! He is one of the best in the business!! He has mastered the dark art of ECU tuning these bikes, any make/mfr…
If and or when I get my new bike he’s getting the ECU, and such. He’s a legend for sure. He ALMOST made me want a Gixxer, but I pushed that squid vibe down real quick

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What kind of numbers or gains does he usually see? I think I've watched one of his videos but I don't follow it that closely.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
What kind of numbers or gains does he usually see? I think I've watched one of his videos but I don't follow it that closely.
He can get around 135 rwhp out of a late model gixxer 750 with full exhaust and filter on pump gas. Those bikes are factory rated at 150, think suzuki is fibbing a bit, stock most seem to put down around 120 rwhp..

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
He can get around 135 rwhp out of a late model gixxer 750 with full exhaust and filter on pump gas. Those bikes are factory rated at 150, think suzuki is fibbing a bit, stock most seem to put down around 120 rwhp..

He gets ~125 at the wheel out of a zx6 with full exhaust and air filter.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Pretty much what I was expecting. That's significant for a bike! Enough to really feel a major difference while riding.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Marc Marquez is the biggest "see you in tea" to ever race a motorcycle. Don't get me wrong, he's one of the all time greats and what he can do is absolutely amazing, but his antics are completely infuriating.
You don’t have to convince me.. I ****ing hate Marc… Though I will acknowledge his skill/talent is god like…

Users who are viewing this thread