Best sounding exhaust

BBCOBRA

Established Member
This is all matter of opinion. Check out the sticky with all of the exhaust sound clips. Talking to people at cruise ins and shows when you hear something you like is the best way to help you decide.
I like my combo. bassani catted x and magnaflow cat back. It's mellow but opens up a little up top. Not obnoxiously loud. but, like I said it's all matter of opinion.

srt4tocobra

Established Member
x2 it really depends on what you like. if you like loud go with the slp loud mouth II. i had those on my car and it was too damn loud, so I put some of SLP power-flo mufflers on it and now it is much much better.

Stalker27

Established Member
Personal preference but I can tell you there is a guy that lives close to me that i talked to yesterday with a fully built motor that's running BBK headers, BBK O/R x pipe, with Super 44's Flows & my god it's sounds sooo good. It's exactly the sound i'm going for.

Just a lil raspy but loud & hell of alot louder than mine & i have a hacked up system with o/r h pipe & i think delta flows as my mufflers

Me myself i'm going to install my bx bassani x pipe, & slap in some supper 44's & see what sound i get. Or just buying a mac catback. If it's not loud enough then i'll have to get the longtubes

Jefe

Established Member
Everyones answer will be different. What do you have now? Post up some pics of your Cobra! I am tempted to go black/yellow as well

cb739

Let's Get It!
Established Member
I have a upr o/r x with Flowmaster cat back. I want something louder but i dont want a awful sound. Im lookin for something with a loud rumble.

cb739

Let's Get It!
Established Member
Picture131.jpg

I dont have alot of pics cause im deployed right now...

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
I have BBK longtubes, Bassani X, Spintech 555 side exhaust.... and it is finally loud/quiet enough for me (for right now - who knows this is the 3rd exhaust in a year)

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
I have a MAC O/R H pipe and borla stingers batback, and I literally had a guy come up to me one day and said " Dude, I beat off everytime I hear you go by", then there was another guy that said " your car sounds like Jesus." haha. So.. i would say it's a great combo.

KILRSVT

Established Member
i really like my magnaflow catback with upr off road x.....get a lot of compliments rumbles good down low

zeus201

Established Member
My favorite combo because I'm biased....

Bassani Mid length / Bassani OR X / MAC Catback

I'd really love to get Stingers to see what it would sound like.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I have an Edelbrock catback, kinda quiet. The only thing I don't like is that it is not stainless so I cannot polish it, it's just "old" looking metal. May try and paint it.

Jroc

Established Member
A Prochamber sounds pretty good with Flowmasters. Pretty much any chambered mufflers really.

Users who are viewing this thread