• gt500 quad

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Bassani

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Here's a video for you guys. My car is the Kona blue one, buddies in the red.

Mine has: Bassani Axle backs, Lethal O/R X, stock manifolds and stock OTA's.
Red has: ARH 1 7/8 longtubes, ARH O/R X, Corsa Extremes and stock OTA's.

My car is definitely not quiet, but the Corsa's are in another ball game. They sound much better all around. Cruising, WOT, rev's, you name it. They sound beautiful, especially in person.

[youtube_browser]OL7pDWIYbFo[/youtube_browser]

His setup also has ZERO drone. My setup drones a decent amount.

zw470

Established Member
I finally got a video of my set-up, as soon as I get it edited and uploaded somewhere I'll post it.

hotrod_renegade

Established Member
Old Setup: Stock headers, Lethal O/R H, stock resonators, stock OTA's, Kooks axleback.

[video=youtube;nAZt3IFVsF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAZt3IFVsF4[/video]

New Setup: Stock headers, Lethal O/R H, Classic Chambered Powersticks in place of resonators, Stock OTA's, Magnaflow muffler deletes.

[video=youtube;Hl2W4E6QtgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl2W4E6QtgI[/video]

Not sure if I'm going to keep the new setup, it is very loud and raw sounding. I've had a few comments from others that said they love it though, so we'll see. I may end up throwing the Kooks axle backs back on just to see what it sounds like with the Classic Chambered mufflers in place of the resonators. I think I've watched about every youtube exhaust video there is for these cars with the stock headers and off road h setup and haven't really found anything that stood out. Why are they such a pain to get a good sound? :shrug:

zw470

Established Member
I vote for the Magnaflow Competition quad-tip. Sounds incredible and looks killer, too.

20150925_172643_zpsmmwojmls.gif

20150925_172709_zpsia7vzwgc.gif

Sorry no sound clips at the moment, I put her away for winter before I got a chance to pick up a GoPro.

Woooo finally :coolman:

[video=youtube;fVxayDg3of8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVxayDg3of8[/video]

Last edited:

Rick14

Established Member
GT500 quads on Borla over axle pipes with ARH long tubed with HO cats on Borla. That baby screams deep and loud

clc44

Established Member
[video]https://youtu.be/cVYqhrvNiAQ[/video]

I am very happy with my set up. Especially since I added the magna flow resonators. The only thing that could be better are the tips.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I have a bit of an exhaust makeover starting... new H-pipe, RTR (magnaflow) competition axleback, and soon cat delete (once Shaun with AED gets back to me with a quote)

clc44

Established Member
Since I've gone quads, I'll never go back to single tip. I may consider a different set up down the road purely for the tips. Love the corsa look and he sound of their quieter version is solid.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I have a bit of an exhaust makeover starting... new H-pipe, RTR (magnaflow) competition axleback, and soon cat delete (once Shaun with AED gets back to me with a quote)

As promised; MRT after-cat H, Lethal OTA, RTR competition axleback (made by Magnaflow). No more card in spokes :thumbsup:

[video=youtube;tPW_rg6bMdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPW_rg6bMdA[/video]

GrabUblue

Established Member
As promised; MRT after-cat H, Lethal OTA, RTR competition axleback (made by Magnaflow). No more card in spokes :thumbsup:

[video=youtube;tPW_rg6bMdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPW_rg6bMdA[/video]

The RTR mufflers are overlooked for some reason, maybe the price but they sound awesome on my boss. SP lt, xpipe, magnaflow bullet mufflers in place of the resonators and RTR comp ab. I have not found a better sound and best of all, no more annoying idle all coyotes seem to have.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
The RTR mufflers are overlooked for some reason, maybe the price but they sound awesome on my boss. SP lt, xpipe, magnaflow bullet mufflers in place of the resonators and RTR comp ab. I have not found a better sound and best of all, no more annoying idle all coyotes seem to have.

Can you post a video? Just curious what it sounds like.

Skrapmetal

Established Member

Could be the price, I think that scares a lot away from Corsa.

Could also be the brand itself since a lot of people probably don't realize that it is made by Magnaflow. As far as I know the design is not available through Magnaflow any other way, though.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
Could be the price, I think that scares a lot away from Corsa.

Could also be the brand itself since a lot of people probably don't realize that it is made by Magnaflow. As far as I know the design is not available through Magnaflow any other way, though.

One of the best sounding Coyote exhaust setups I've ever heard was Corsa Xtremes with an offroad X. But I'm not about to spend 900 dollars on a damn axleback

Skrapmetal

Established Member
One of the best sounding Coyote exhaust setups I've ever heard was Corsa Xtremes with an offroad X. But I'm not about to spend 900 dollars on a damn axleback

I'll be selling my barely used corsa xtreme soon ;)

Skrapmetal

Established Member
How much. Corsa is my favorite and looking to go a little louder than my Flowmaster hush power!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will put up a sale thread soon once I have a chance to get back over to my brother's house to get some pics of it. I don't wanna derail this and turn it into a sales thread, and get in mod trouble :D

Users who are viewing this thread