Votes: 1 0.7%
  • gt500 quad

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Bassani

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

SixPak

Established Member
BBK LT's w/Catted X, DynoMax Bullits in place of Resonators, GT500 cans.

Click for Vid>>>
th_IMG_0824_zps5kwz46ee.jpg

Last edited:

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
cat delete, magnaflow x pipe with factory otas/resonators into GT500 quads..... amazing. really wild sounding when you want it to be, but still possible (barely) to use sync when you are not on it.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Kook's LT's & offroad H with factory Boss sidepipes, Lethal overaxle pipe, RTR/Magnaflow Competition axleback. More videos to come once I get someone to help me film them.

Edit: Oh, and that crooked left exhaust tip has been straightened now. :coolman:

[video=youtube;lnLhi9CIJpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnLhi9CIJpk[/video]

Last edited:

TheRamie

Established Member
My newest setup, as of last week, SLP axle back , stock ota pipes with factory resonators, jba offload x pipe, factory manifolds...........And if you can imagine, it would wake the freaking dead. Ive got nothing but compliments, but its too loud, gotta short shift every gear to not attract a lot of attention lol. 3k- and up absolutely screams, i don't hate the sound but its way too loud, gonna go to a Kooks or Stainless Works catback. ASAP

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
My newest setup, as of last week, SLP axle back , stock ota pipes with factory resonators, jba offload x pipe, factory manifolds...........And if you can imagine, it would wake the freaking dead. Ive got nothing but compliments, but its too loud, gotta short shift every gear to not attract a lot of attention lol. 3k- and up absolutely screams, i don't hate the sound but its way too loud, gonna go to a Kooks or Stainless Works catback. ASAP

We have ran a similar setup before just for giggles. longtubes, catted x, borla OTA, and muffler deletes. Drone was unbearable and the car felt sluggish from not enough backpressure. This setup was ony on for 180 mile trip.....

TheRamie

Established Member
We have ran a similar setup before just for giggles. longtubes, catted x, borla OTA, and muffler deletes. Drone was unbearable and the car felt sluggish from not enough backpressure. This setup was ony on for 180 mile trip.....

oh i agree completely, feels like a turbo car right now lol, low end seems sluggish from no backpressure but the top end pulls like a train. but with no cats or anything i dont get any drone while cruising in 6th.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
One more video before I put green cats on it, I think.

[video=youtube;OfkMUMFRF8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfkMUMFRF8A[/video]

ROMM

Established Member
Sounds mean! I am thinking of going with the RTR comps myself. They seem to have their own distinct sound and I really like it. Can't believe Magnaflow isn't included in this pole...

Skrapmetal

Established Member
They have a great deep note without sounding too muted like some do. It's a cool design, made by Magnaflow but not even close to the same design as the Magnaflow competitions.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Here's a quick clip of my full JBA set up (long tubes, off road H, race cat-back) with Lund cammed idle tune. I think it sounds pretty mean, it's very deep. The chirping car alarm is annoying, but it's in the next parking lot. The exhaust is not loud at idle, just very deep.

[video=youtube;vx0DD5BhXuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx0DD5BhXuk[/video]

Last edited:

Skrapmetal

Established Member
ARH longtubes with off-road X and corsa extreme here. Resonators are still there it it sounds flat out amazing. I'll get a video up soon.
if I had kept my resonators I would have kept my Corsas I think. I just pushed them too far and the Roadrunner got too much metallic rasp from them.

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm surprised no one mentioned the magnaflow street series. While by themselves they can be kind of quiet If you have long tubes and an O/R X they sound really good in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfenkhWfus

Oh we like that! Our Street series does a good job of evening out aggressive setups to give you a volume that isnt too loud for the street, and still sounds great.

Users who are viewing this thread