Best places to eat In Vegas

daustin

Established Member
If you never tried it, I HIGHLY recommend Fogo De Chao! Very expensive but well worth it. Brazilian steakhouse is something else, will not disappoint.

I haven't tried Fogo De Chao yet, but Texas de Brazil in Town Square is freaking awesome. As far as buffets, Bacchanal at Caesars would be my pick. It's a bit pricey, but worth it. Also, Rao's in Caesars is really good.

cj428mach

Established Member
In and Out Burger.

Have a few beers, have a few laugh your *Bleep*in troubles will be over.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
That Via Brazil place > Fogo de Chao.

We have a Fogo de Chao here in SD and Via Brazil murders it.

Though both are awesome if youve never done a brazilian style steakhouse.
Never tried Via Brasil, will give it a try next time I go to Vegas. We have two Fogo De Chaos near me and both places have been great to me.

I haven't tried Fogo De Chao yet, but Texas de Brazil in Town Square is freaking awesome. As far as buffets, Bacchanal at Caesars would be my pick. It's a bit pricey, but worth it. Also, Rao's in Caesars is really good.
Fogo De Chao is also "all you can eat". I always make sure to go on a complete hungry empty stomach. I'm saving all these other restaurants though. Wallet gonna get empty but stomach gonna get fat lol

jconnor3

Established Member
I highly recommend Stack. I've eaten at a lot of nice restaurants, mostly steak houses (thanks to my job) and it was a very memorable meal. Not to crowded, excellent taste and cooked perfectly.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Stage Door is like 100 yards from The Strip on Flamingo. I used to go to Ellis island all the time. It was fun but the cigarette smoke was too much sometimes.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Stage Door is like 100 yards from The Strip on Flamingo. I used to go to Ellis island all the time. It was fun but the cigarette smoke was too much sometimes.

Oh yea some days it's rough. I used to go for breakfast every day lol... Cheap and easy till I had hash house

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Went to this place called Earl of Sandwich a few times. Easily among the best sandwiches I've ever had, especially if you're tipsy. It's at Planet Hollywood off the Miracle Mile. Went to NY a few months ago, turns out they're a chain

Last edited:

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
If you love pasta and you are extremely hungry, go to Carmine's located in the forum shops at Caesars.
The pasta is served on a platter instead of a plate, and it's delicious.

Carmine's - Las Vegas

8715503-0-150007.jpg

Last edited:

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Went to this place called Earl of Sandwich a few times. Easily among the best sandwiches I've ever had, especially if you're tipsy. It's at Planet Hollywood off the Miracle Mile. Went to NY a few months ago, turns out they're a chain

Heard of Earl of Sandwich and always forget to go when I am out there!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

I've been known to enjoy some pizza and beer at Ellis Island.

I've always wanted to try EoS, but never wanted to stand in the line for it.

daustin

Established Member
What about drinking establishments

Fremont East is always a good time. There's the Commonwealth, The Griffin, Fremont Country Club, Don't Tell Mama, the Container Park and much more. Prices aren't as crazy as the strip either. You'll pay $8+ for a beer on the strip. It's stupid. Definitely check out Fremont East. As locals, it's where my wife and I go out when we go out. we're going there this Saturday as a matter of fact......

Pizza Rock is close by as well and is ****ing awesome. There are a lot of other good restaurants down there too. Downtown has come a long way in the last five years or so.

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Lobras house of sausage, i will hook you up when you go.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Heard of Earl of Sandwich and always forget to go when I am out there!

I've always wanted to try EoS, but never wanted to stand in the line for it.

There aren't too many places I would recommend for a quick bite but this one... definitely worth a try. Until then, you're missing out. I always get The Full Montague. They melt the cheese:), best when eaten there. The lines are usually pretty bad but I find that if you avoid lunch hours as well as anytime around midnight to past 3 am, you should be fine.

jbs$

Established Member
There are two places in Bellagos that are excellent. A little on the pricey side, not bad, but well worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread