Best place to host pictures these days for posting on forums?

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
So I'm about fed up with photobucket. It seems to me it's really gone downhill lately. Every time I go to upload a picture to there, or go to get one from the past nothing seems to work right.

So, I'm looking for options/opinions on another good place to upload all my pics so that I can post them on forums.

Thanks!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What @Coosawjack said. Really doesn't make sense to use a hosting service. Just stock the photos on your internal or external hard drive, and post directly to the forum. You can also do a simple copy/paste.

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
Ok, that sounds good. I guess I'm not the most tech savy person, and honestly thought they had to be hosted somewhere in order to post them directly to a post. I guess I need to get up on the times, lol!

Thanks guys!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, that sounds good. I guess I'm not the most tech savy person, and honestly thought they had to be hosted somewhere in order to post them directly to a post. I guess I need to get up on the times, lol!

Thanks guys!

Many forums do require a host, they arent set up as well as SVTP

ksstang

Vortech'd
Established Member
Yeah, I've noticed that a lot require a host. Can someone tell me how to directly upload them to a post on here without using a host? Like I say, I'm dumb when it comes to a lot of stuff, lol

Thanks

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Many forums do require a host, they arent set up as well as SVTP

Well, that tells you which forum you should be using.

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot require a host. Can someone tell me how to directly upload them to a post on here without using a host? Like I say, I'm dumb when it comes to a lot of stuff, lol

Thanks

Coiled03

Established Member
Why not put 'em on an external HD and post directly to your forums like I do??:)

Never trusted storage sites...EVER!!o_O

I'm not sure trusting a HDD is a much better option. Now, a HDD, with redundant backup is a different story.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For other sites postimage is good. I can use it to post images and I was born before color tv.

Users who are viewing this thread