Best place to buy an SCT XCAL II

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Where is the best place and best deal online to buy a SCT XCAL II for an 03 Cobra?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
SCT regulates their prices so it really doesn't matter. You might be able to get free shipping or something but that's about it. If you want a tune in it I'd go with Amazon.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
I know when I got one from my tuner (Jon Lund) he gives a dyno time discount price, so may look at that.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
If you are looing for new or just a great tuner, you won't do better than Justin at VMP Tuning.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I can sell you just an email tune, or an entire tuner with tuning. If you buy the tuner from me (tuning is included) you get support for 6 months (vs one update if you are just buying a single tune file), and you get a 2 year warranty on the sct tuner. When buying a used tuner, you never know what you are getting. I have some specials on the front page of my website VMP Tuning Inc

you can find the tuners here:
VMP Tuning - Buy Ford SCT & GM Custom Handheld Flash Tuners Performance Economy Towing: SCT X-Calibrator 2 & 3 Flashers

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
If you want to wait until middle of january i will have one for sale. SF Strategy Flash device. Middle of january cause the engine will be rebuilt at that time and i will only be able to put the sct back to stock then. pm me if interested good price for sure will not need might as well sell it:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread