best high quality microfiber

03auto

Established Member
I was wondering who offers a high quality microfiber for polishing and waxing.
I have read there are 70/30 and 80/20 versions, but don't know where to use which.
Long and short pile what is the difference?

flamed03vert

Established Member
The Cobras are nice... I got a bunch of them from a microfiber sale where they had a full package of 15 towels, a guzzler, and microfiber detergent for around $60.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
This topic is very subjective. Some may say they like some brands, other will hate the very same brand another had zero issues with. I will give you some brands I have used and all are good quality towels that if used correctly for the right purposes will not harm your finish or leave lint remains. Some towels worth considering are Cobras, PakShak, Chemical Guy's, and Lethal Performance. I have used these with no problems, the prices however are far different from brand to brand.

The Mongoose

Established Member
This topic is very subjective. Some may say they like some brands, other will hate the very same brand another had zero issues with. I will give you some brands I have used and all are good quality towels that if used correctly for the right purposes will not harm your finish or leave lint remains. Some towels worth considering are Cobras, PakShak, Chemical Guy's, and Lethal Performance. I have used these with no problems, the prices however are far different from brand to brand.

Good information there. Thanks for posting that up OP; I had the same question.

RC-5.0

Established Member
I will agree with Torch3D that this is subjective, so I will give you my opinion/experience.

I have used 3 different "high quality" MF towels from reputable places, including the Cobra from Autogeek. This one here is hands down the best one that I have ever used:

Adam's Double Soft Microfiber Towel

You can see by the price it is not cheap. I bought mine with one of their kits to get it a little cheaper. Even their "single soft" towel is fluffier and softer than the Cobra (if you browse that site you'll see it) IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread