Best GT350 video yet

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Judging by the shorts and flip flops this is a case of a midlife crisis and money mixed with a lack of talent. Probably his first man trans too.

Sent from Josh's sparkly pocket

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hadn't seen this one. The guy was stupid to show off (especially at his age where he should know better), and deserves to be financially responsible to the damage to his car. But not likely. I liked the comments at the end by the guy who took the video. Three excellent points made that I totally agree with. It's drivers like this who ultimately kill it for everyone else. He is darned lucky that he didn't hurt the kid he came close to hitting. He could have easily ended up hurting multiple spectators.

Badass_Forever

Established Member
All those people lined up to watch cars rip out of that place and do burns outs...no one bats an eye...

Guy crashes his car... everyone loses their minds..

Idiots, all idiots. Listening to all the heroes yell and scream at the end just makes me sick of people. Reason i don't attend cars shows anymore.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
All those people lined up to watch cars rip out of that place and do burns outs...no one bats an eye...

Idiots, all idiots. Listening to all the heroes yell and scream at the end just makes me sick of people. Reason i don't attend cars shows anymore.

Exactly. Bunch of millennial wannabe youtube stars. Literally everyone in that video had their phones out. EVERYONE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RichM1983

Established Member

Yeah I honestly think that all of them are just hoping something like this will happen so they can post it on Youtube and laugh... very sad.

I'm glad the dude in the Vette was ok... that looked BAD.

Exactly. Bunch of millennial wannabe youtube stars. Literally everyone in that video had their phones out. EVERYONE.

I agree with all of you. All of the morons lined up saying shit is irritating. You go to the car show to see the cars. You line up to watch them leave and do dumb shit and sometimes something bad happens. I think the crowds that line up to watch them leave are as much to blame as the dumb asses that crash.

coposrv

Established Member
Pretty much losers all around. The idiot who crashed, the mob of idiots who just crowded around the car. The guys words at the end we're pretty good. I agreed with all of what he said with the exception of hoping the car was totaled.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Yeah, I don't get it, either. Mobs of people line up with phones out to watch cars peel off and do shenanigans, then when something goes south, it's "Oh my god!! Think of the children!" :rolleyes: If the mobs weren't there, people wouldn't be showing off. If you don't want stuff like this to happen, STOP giving it an audience!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Me thinks it is all about knowing your skills, abilities and limitations.

People there were expecting to see a show of nice cars peel out, burn out or just accelerate. NOT some goober crash his mustang into the croud.

MastaAce03

Established Member
Lesson of the day, don't do race car activities in sandals.

Honestly, the guy is better off if it was totaled out. I doubt it was though.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
The Coffee in Cars in Dallas (Plano) has a pretty significant police presence both marked and unmarked. Still dipshits push the limits with cops all over the place. I think it is because some dudes just can't resist the "douche bag" mentality when they have a crowd cheering them on.

I'm sure the City of Plano enjoys their tax contributions.

Users who are viewing this thread