berlin turnpike

slo5.0

Established Member
by the airport its were i work....you ever drive down to the pike or anything??? how long have u lived here for???

02cobraguy

Established Member
holy shit todd lol... you scared me for a sec.... I read "BMK" and was like who the f*ck is that and how do you know about that lol.... I'll see you guys out on the road soon.... Just gotta get rid of this damn snow :bash:

GT2aCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by 03 Cobra guy
holy shit todd lol... you scared me for a sec.... I read "BMK" and was like who the f*ck is that and how do you know about that lol.... I'll see you guys out on the road soon.... Just gotta get rid of this damn snow :bash:

:lol: HAHAH funny stuff.....Nick no worries man we know who the originators of the BMK truly are.....now where the hell is the 3rd originator of BMK LOL

slo5.0

Established Member
haha thats funny...sean got me saying that...dam kid....this sucks snow needs to go away so we can all roll...eat some rice o yea and f*&^kin tyler....we ned to all shit on him ..lol

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
SLO50- I know where you work now. originally I'm from ashford. I am 24 and manage NAPA in Tolland. I've worked there forever. If you've seen an 02 Silver L at the pike or around town It could have been me. I'm so sick of this snow! Do you know Jeff Juliano or Brian Juliano? I have my truck in their father's storage facility. Later- Chris

slo5.0

Established Member
i dont know them personaliy but a few friends work for them....you should come cruise with me and my buddys all we drive are stangs and stuff its pretty sweet we go to the pike and were all going to the mu show its a sweet time

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Yeah, I went to the MU show in Spring 02 when I first got my truck. It was fun, but kind of a pain in the ass when it was time to leave and some loser was telling me "Oh you need this, and you need that, and go look at my truck it's totally the best lightning ever, and JDM does all my work, blah, blah, blah" I basically told the guy "look dude I'm 22 just got this thing, give me a chance and go away" He was sporting his NLOC shirt and was all "NLOC is the best, blah, blah" And I told him I know, because I post on there and he was totally annoying. I know everyone there is there to have a good time, So I'll probably go this time. I haven't gone to the last few b/c I couldn't get out of work.

Later,
Chris

:burnout:

slo5.0

Established Member
yea ill be there with my fox...and the crew i guess were all driven from the pike or something... r u drag racing ay leb??

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'd like to. Last august I blew a plug out getting off the exit ramp in new labanon on the way there. I sat at that big truck stop for like two hours, then got a tow home. That sucked.

95mustangGt

Established Member
stupid bmk always hatin on red stangs..... :cryying: . lol just playin ill just be the odd ball

Last edited:

02cobraguy

Established Member
Originally posted by 95mustangGt
stupid bmk always hatin on red stangs..... :cryying: . lol just playin ill just be the odd ball

you know you wanna paint your car black.... lol.... we own you scott!!! :p :kaboom: :D

Users who are viewing this thread