Bellhousing bolt pattern? (Yes, I searched)

YoungJim

Established Member
Anyone have a drawing with the locations of the bolt holes for the bellhousing/block flange? I searched here and googled the f*** out of it, no luck. :shrug:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Anyone have a drawing with the locations of the bolt holes for the bellhousing/block flange? I searched here and googled the f*** out of it, no luck. :shrug:

Why do you need it?

Is the modular bell housing bolt pattern the same as the old small block Ford bolt pattern?
(edit I guess not)

Last edited:

YoungJim

Established Member
Why do you need it?

Isn't the modular bell housing bolt pattern the same as the old small block Ford bolt pattern?

I gather it was the same as the 5.0 up til about '93 when it went to a mod-motor specific pattern. I want it for the sake of making a proper-fit bracket for an engine stand. If it is impossible to find there are other means, but with a little luck someone has it squirreled away somewhere.

Ironhand

Banned
I don't have drawings but I do have my bellhousing from the T-56. Would a cardboard template work for you?

YoungJim

Established Member
I don't have drawings but I do have my bellhousing from the T-56. Would a cardboard template work for you?

It would, and I appreciate the offer a lot, but I'll have the motor out by the time it would get here. Thank you, just the same! :beer:

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread