Believe the Dr.

IKnowSnakeEater

I Need More Gears
Established Member
I would bet you've won a ton of shows with that truck, but I think it would look better if it had more of a reddish tint to it...thats just me though...orange will stand out more in a car show.

supeg

Established Member
IKnowSnakeEater said:
I would bet you've won a ton of shows with that truck, but I think it would look better if it had more of a reddish tint to it...thats just me though...orange will stand out more in a car show.

It has red near the bottom and on the taillights :)

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
No wonder why people are confused these days. They come out of H.S. with 14.7 being the "ruler" of the school.

That's it. We have found the answer to the ricer mentality.

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
ponygt65 said:
No wonder why people are confused these days. They come out of H.S. with 14.7 being the "ruler" of the school.

That's it. We have found the answer to the ricer mentality.
Except for the modded white 97 Cobra that put the hurt on a modded 01 Cobra.

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
cobra2798 said:
Hey be nice dude, I want a rematch, you coming out tuesday?
I didn't mean any offense, just letting that guy know that there are fast cars in HS. I don't know if I'm coming Tuesday, I have to work. I could call out, but I'm piss broke and I need the money. I will be back out soon though, hopefully I'll have enough money soon to get my gears installed.

GH1086

Established Member
4tun8 said:
You have an 04 GTO, quite possibly one of the worst automotive ideas ever created. If and when you trade it for an 05 GTO (You know, the real one you wish you had?) then you can talk shit.

Until then, shut your mouth.

P.S.

My little rice rocket probably lays down more torque to the wheels then that single exhaust grand prix errrr gto that you're running.

Uh oh, the person with the riced out family sedan is making fun of me, I better run home and cry to mommy. Also how do you like supporting a company that used American POW's as slaves?

97 slowbra

Banned
Yeah I wasnt on my user name when I messaged you cause I didnt feel like going through all the hassle of login off cause I didnt really think it mattered anyway..But hopefully it will sound really good..I just heard a clip of a 01 cobra with x-pipe and magnapak catback and it sounded insane..I hope mine sounds very similar just hopfully a little deeper..I just dont want poping like I have now..SOOO anoying

firebirdvert305

Established Member
The laser will be coming out to play also.....FMIC is in the garage awaiting installation...and clutch is arriving january 4th. Il be out to play as well. I also went to ur clermont meeting this tuesday. I had the blue laser if you guys remember it.

97 slowbra

Banned
Steve your cars slow and the cobra will rape it..haha..jkjk..I think We would be a pretty good race seein how you were pullin on drzach

Users who are viewing this thread