Believe the Dr.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I got to meet Dr.Zacharyus last night, cool dude and a nice car. He ran my friends 03 Gt with intake and exhaust. The results were a dead even race from 30 roll up to 110-120 ( the Dr. can verify the speed ). His car shocked the crap out of my buddy. His car is a factory freak and is as fast as he claims. I wintnessed it. So all the people flaming the Dr. for his kill stories need to give him props, including myself. Good job doc and nice car :thumbsup:

DrZacharyus

Banned
thanks me and drew got ****ed last nite, he got 305 dollar ticket for speeding and 115 for reckless driving before his house....and i was following him and he made a u-turn on a solid red ( we were trying to get home fast) and i got 180 for it and 4pts :bash:

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
Just keeping up with an 03 GT with barely any mods from a roll means your car is how fast?? What exactly does this mean??

I don't see any verificataion of anything.

supeg

Established Member
sawman70 said:
Just keeping up with an 03 GT with barely any mods from a roll means your car is how fast?? What exactly does this mean??

Yah no crap. Next time race from a stop, racing from a roll is for cars with crap torque, and fwd ricers who cannot launch. :burn:

97 slowbra

Banned
sawman70 said:

Its sayin that a GT isnt faster that a Volkswagon :lol: and everyone was callin BS the last time he ran a GT and pulled it..Everyone was sayin how a stock GT would put bus's on him..This clarifies that nobody on here know wtf they are talking about and everyone can quit flamin the guy just cause he doesnt have a svt :beer:

DrZacharyus

Banned
everyone is so quick to make up excuses, oh running from a roll doesnt mean shit, and my car has plenty of torque, about 240 to the wheels

mycobra

Established Member
good job doc.

better than i thought, butm most people prob have a problem w/ you being on an svt forum talkin smack, its one thing to do it in a farverdnugen forum, but dont in a site where more than one person might take offense. I m sure the dude in the gt crapped his pants though.i personally like the look of a gti or r32 but my cobra i can put 1000 dollars into it and run twelves at a decent mph(105 or so) pretty easy. your car will always have trouble hooking up.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
wait, you have the R32 right? i can believe that thsoe things can run with GT's. the 1.8t's tho cant

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
I was there last night too. I was right behind the Doc and the GT on one of their first low mph rolls. The GT got pulled bad, I can attest to that since I was right behind them. That GT had something like an X pipe, exhaust, CAI, and a wet shot (but wasn't spraying). Bottom line is any stock GT will lose to the Doc, regardless of driver skill, and most mildly modded GTs will have a hard time handling him. End of story. I was there, and very perplexed.

IKnowSnakeEater

I Need More Gears
Established Member
I will completly agree with the whole perflexed part. I was riding in the Trans Am and was like WOW! I would defenitly believe him next time he posts a story. Doc lay of the pedal on the ride home next time.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
It was a fun night even though I got my ass handed to me. The Dr. is for real I was impressed to say the least and the GT was very impressed and quite upset afterwards.

97 slowbra

Banned
cobra2798 said:
It was a fun night even though I got my ass handed to me. The Dr. is for real I was impressed to say the least and the GT was very impressed and quite upset afterwards.
I want to run you from a 60 roll so I can hand ur ass to u again..jkjk..This time I wont spray :coolman: No I think it will be good cause I wasnt pulling that hard once we got going..I cant lie about this anymore..My car has been bored 40over and does have the dry 50 shotStrait into the intake( didnt spray though) My times were actually 12.8 @113 on spray :-D

97 slowbra

Banned
SnakeEater said:
Haha, I knew it. That makes me feel even better about beating you though :coolman:
Off spray I ran 13.4@ 108.3 in hot weather
The 12.8 was on spray @113 in hot whether also..I didnt spray last night though..By bottle is empty :mj:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
97 cobra said:
Off spray I ran 13.4@ 108.3 in hot weather
The 12.8 was on spray @113 in hot whether also..I didnt spray last night though..By bottle is empty :mj:

Shouldn'tve revealed your hand...

Users who are viewing this thread