Believe the Dr.

97 slowbra

Banned
firebirdvert305 said:
i never raced dr. zach....rob raced dr. zach....i raced the SRT-4 and the LT1..
When we were on I-4 You and the camaro were beside us and zach took off the same time you and the camaro did..Maybe you didnt think he was racing you..lol

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
firebirdvert305 said:
The laser will be coming out to play also.....FMIC is in the garage awaiting installation...and clutch is arriving january 4th. Il be out to play as well. I also went to ur clermont meeting this tuesday. I had the blue laser if you guys remember it.
I think I saw you, you pulled in with another laser I think. The meet was kind of dead last week due to the holidays but should be back in full force this coming week.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
97 cobra said:
Yeah I wasnt on my user name when I messaged you cause I didnt feel like going through all the hassle of login off cause I didnt really think it mattered anyway..But hopefully it will sound really good..I just heard a clip of a 01 cobra with x-pipe and magnapak catback and it sounded insane..I hope mine sounds very similar just hopfully a little deeper..I just dont want poping like I have now..SOOO anoying
Cant wait to hear it. Its gonna be loud as hell. My Magnaflows dont really pop but I dont know about the magnapacks. Last tuesday I ran Orlandostang after the meet and that dude justen with the blue GT was behind us and said my car was shooting flames. I know you mentioned something about your car shooting flames, do you know why it does that?

97 slowbra

Banned
cobra2798 said:
Cant wait to hear it. Its gonna be loud as hell. My Magnaflows dont really pop but I dont know about the magnapacks. Last tuesday I ran Orlandostang after the meet and that dude justen with the blue GT was behind us and said my car was shooting flames. I know you mentioned something about your car shooting flames, do you know why it does that?
Yeah I hope there wont be any popping..But Id say our cars throw flames becasue of excessive horsepower :-D No seriously I think its because of the o/r mid-pipe..Even though mine never did it with the h-pipe on :shrug:

97 slowbra

Banned
cobra2798 said:
Bring it out tuesday.
Yeah I should but I just thought of it maybe being a sign after getting 2 tickets on the way home..I kinda figured that was telling me to not go out there again :( But one night you guys should come meet up over here

fuel

Established Member
Whats up Dr., 97, hope your not working this weekend, Happy New Year. GetLit!

I need to hear that cobra

97 slowbra

Banned
fuel said:
Whats up Dr., 97, hope your not working this weekend, Happy New Year. GetLit!

I need to hear that cobra

Whats up man..Happy New Year to you to..Thanks for that cigar..It was gone that same night..lol..When are you going to take me for a ride in that 03??

Users who are viewing this thread