Beef jerky recommendation

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Just a small portion of what was made. Ended up with almost 2 pounds of jerky. I need a bigger dehydrator. I don't do the refrigerator type so it is a bit drier.
f3d12484f988bcf58f685f148f00c4e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Shout out to Socal Mach for sending me 3 zip lock bags of home made jerky! Great smell, great taste with just the right amount of heat to actually enjoy it. Really Appreciate it! Now I'm gonna have to get into making it :)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Heck yeah I'll send you some, sure. No prob. I love hearing what people think of it.

That said, I haven't yet had a single person who doesn't like my "leather" jerky

Let me know how you'd like me to place my order :)

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'll say I'm a jerky novice, never made my own or anything but who doesnt love jerky? Not a fan of the real moist stuff because you can go through a bag in 20min easy. I came across this stuff in a gas station before a 12hr drive and fell in love with it. In between dips I would throw a wad of this in and gnaw on it like chew for an hr plus.

large_7b86fdd9-aa0e-4dfb-9681-ba18220e1e8a.png

Adower

Established Member
Heck yeah I'll send you some, sure. No prob. I love hearing what people think of it.

That said, I haven't yet had a single person who doesn't like my "leather" jerky
I’d like to try some. I’ll trade ya some of the stuff I make.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Man NOTHING beats BUCees for store bought stuff. you go into one of their store and they have an entire wall probably 8' high and 30 feet long of nothing but jerky. if you haven't had the bucees experience you are really missing out.

Just had some garlic bohemian beef jerky from bucees, and wow that was some of the best beef jerky I’ve had in years. Bucees is my new go to for some jerky. Actually that was only yesterday. Haha

Did my first round in my Bradley smoker this past weekend. I'll never be able to eat jack links again.

I didn't put it in the freezer before hand as recommended because I always know more than the person that's telling me how to do something and slicing it was a real bitch. Will definitely freeze every time in the future and apologize to the dude that gave me direction.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread