Because hellcat

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Had to skip through it, not into those hosts. Also, bullshit that dodge "didn't know" who they gave cars to or what they would do with them but it seemed pointless to bang them up. At least put the ****ing windows up.

Last edited:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Gorgeous cars but I felt so bad for them after what they went through. I hope Dodge doesn't sell those exact cars to the general public. I would hate to be the guy that buys one of those.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
The entire show was pretty lame. Got three badass cars and they ruined them. Would a real car guy ruin cars or show what they are capable of? That sucked. Would have rather have seen them go on an epic road trip to various historical drag strips, race tracks and hangouts. Ugh, so pointless.

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
Was hoping for dog vomit but it never happened. Glad he didn't kill the dog while getting out of the car. Could have done more without the dirt.

I still watch these nuts every month. Love the show.

andymarkv

Established Member
Meh....I love the show, but the motocross track was a little much. I mean, its one thing to offroad cars like they have in the past...but to smash the shit out of them just because they're not yours...kinda lame.

I would have rathered seen them taken to where they derby'd the General Mayhem, the Dirt Fish rally school! Then wail the piss out of them with the tails out!! Of course they still would have been damaged, but it would be collateral damage, rather than damage for the sake of "shock/awe".
Would have loved to see fast rally course footage of those three cars on dirt!!!

I'll be pretty of disappointed if next episode they run a new Power Wagon down a cliff into a tree "Because RamKill".....

On the other hand....every year Fred smashes the crap out of a freshly painted ultimate adventure truck, so maybe this is just par for the course when it comes to auto entertainment?!?

What would be sweet is if these were VINless mules that were going to get scrapped anyway and RoadKill got to keep the drivetrains....that could make for some interesting Episodes! (David does say at the end of the vid "what does a Hellcat engine look like in a RoadKill car....") I mean it was their APRIL episode!
But they sure looked like flawless production cars to me....

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
40 minutes, will not watch.
+1 wish i had that time back lol. Seriously we are in the age of doing burnouts for distance as relevant entertainment wow. Its as if Dodge will give these cars to any advertiser that signs a contract saying "much show more then 80 percent of video footage with burnouts" Now if these hellcats were awd it would be a different story the 700+ hp would be useful.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Slap yourself.

fur what

u mad bro

You are ok with a Murica quote beating the piss out of cars in totally random ways doesn't get more Murica than that,,, look how much money I can waste FTW Murica!!!!!
God damn Canadia, wtf did you just say? All I did was agree with Kaz that it was pointless and a waste of time.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Really?! So you'd like to see them do the same thing to a GT500, GT350 and a Ford GT?

Ahhh yes

Last time I checked Ford is currently beating the wheels off these things during testing. Why cant we watch.

Far as Im concerned this is by far the most convincing marketing dodge has got. Look you can take this car and beat the piss out of it for three days straight drive it off road at 50mph(?) and at the end of it all be missing some trim, put it back on the road and hang with a nismo gtr in the 1/4.

If that's not a testament to the durability then tell me what is.

P.S.
Especially the three car pull off..so much awesome there

Users who are viewing this thread